Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

whirly has a spectacular aura aboutwhirly has a spectacular aura aboutwhirly has a spectacular aura about
Default hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

Have had it rough the past week or so in nz, the mrs split up from me kiwi girl and to be honest feeling alone,,,, not many friends wel hardly any ,, just wondering if there was anybody about?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

whirly has a spectacular aura aboutwhirly has a spectacular aura aboutwhirly has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

that sounded a little needy aye lol,, what i mean is is there any body about that is newsish to dunners that may want to be shown about etc,, familys are cool i dont mind,, been here 4 years so far and love it to bits
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Smile Re: hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

Hi Whirly,

Sorry things arent going well! We are moving to dunedin in August so im sure il be asking lots of questions. There doesnt seem to be many people on here from Dunedin.

How did you find settling in?

I hope things get better for you soon, im sure when we arrive my hubby will need a tour of the local pubs!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: hi there all, anybody from Dunedin want to say hi etc

Hi Waves ,, i personally found it real easy to settle into, the people are so friendly down this part of the country and Otago its self is such a wonderful place,,, keep in touch and ask away ill try and answer all your questions,,,What does he do for a job etc?