Hi There

Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:52 am
Just Joined

ashaide is on a distinguished road
Default Hi There

I have just joined the site as my partner and I also two children, want to move away from the UK and move to NZ.

I want to see what info I can gain from here so we can make it over there asap.

Anyway, my name is Clair and I am pleased to meet you
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice
Default Re: Hi There

Hi Clare

welcome to the site - am a newbie myself. Whereabouts u hoping to go? Good luck!

My name is Helen - am heading for BoP.

Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Clair & Helen
Welcome to this friendly, informative forum, enjoy posting!!
Good luck with your plans.
B x
Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Hi Clair and Helen,

I joined recently myself and am hoping to be in Auckland in the new year. How far are both of you in your journey - have you submitted your EOIs?
Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Hi Clair and Helen,

I joined recently myself and am hoping to be in Auckland in the new year. How far are both of you in your journey - have you submitted your EOIs?
Hello, hello!! welcome x
Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:38 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you, welcome to this fab site

Good luck with all your plans and journey to making it over to NZ

Dewb
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:28 am
Just Joined

I have only just started. I am looking on the shortage list for my trade ( Bar Manager) and my Partners. He holds a Class 1 licence upto class 5. I have emailed a few employers, so waiting to hear.

Whats an EOI?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ashaide
I have only just started. I am looking on the shortage list for my trade ( Bar Manager) and my Partners. He holds a Class 1 licence upto class 5. I have emailed a few employers, so waiting to hear.

Whats an EOI?
Expression Of Interest......its the initial part of the whole process. Basically you fill out a 40 (or so) page application form, which can be found on NZ immigration website, this gives you your points, send it with your fee and the ball starts rolling..............you wait, in the pool.........
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome
Old Oct 10th 2009, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Wow, So much info and so many people to speak to. Is there a sticky list of what to do first, when and how. I have seen one posted on The Austrailian side, but not on the NZ one.

A long drawn out process has started
Old Oct 11th 2009, 2:38 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Clair and welcome to BE!

There is a sticky here which should help you get started.

Happy posting!