Hi Sky!

Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of
Default Hi Sky!

Hiya,
looks like you caused a bit of a stink in here! Hows things?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Sky!

Originally Posted by creamT
Hiya,
Hello you good to see you back on line
Old Jun 19th 2006, 1:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OOoo . A bit of cavalry for lil ole me.
I wouldn't waste post time on my account CreamT.
Sky is on the ignore list, so I can no longer see whats written. So will you be and any others of a similar ilk.
Wonderful thing , the 'ignore' facility.

Ta Ta
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Sky is on the ignore list, so I can no longer see whats written. So will you be and any others of a similar ilk.

Ta Ta
Best add me to your little list then Apollo10, Sky was only trying to help.

What a childish post.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 9:49 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Ta Ta
You are the weakest link goodbye

Ignore control on "Apollo10"
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Stuee is on a distinguished road

Hiya,
Where you been then creamT, not seen you onhere in a while.

Stuee
PS. Yes I am back in NZ after taking my furniture on holiday to Australia
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:51 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuee

Stuee
I'll let her know you're asking after her Stuee.
I see her most days, she doesn't get online much.
She's been a busy lady though but I'll let her tell you all her news
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

CreamT has been in Skys kitchen having a right good chat.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:44 am
sky
Banned

lol quite funny watching apollo10 making a fool of herself
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

CreamT has been in Skys kitchen having a right good chat.
hey!
i havent been online for 18 months, I make a cheery hello and get bitched at!

I dont have conversations about what goes on online, i have been far too busy to even use the net. Was hoping to get a welcome back from you all.

Bit of a sour response wasn't it.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

hey!
i havent been online for 18 months, I make a cheery hello and get bitched at!

I dont have conversations about what goes on online, i have been far too busy to even use the net. Was hoping to get a welcome back from you all.

Bit of a sour response wasn't it.

I couldnt believe it when I saw you were online

How are things with you and what have you been up to?

Great to see you back.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I couldnt believe it when I saw you were online

How are things with you and what have you been up to?

Great to see you back.
Hiya!

well ive been having a baby! Big girl, over 10lb! Gracie! Been rather unwell with it all, so not been around much lol!

Hows u? U still in uk?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stuee

Stuee
Hiya Stuee!

How the devil are you? Been to oz and back? Wow!

I seem to have made an enemy! Can't believe I bounce back all happy and say hi and get blown out like that!

Plainly some one has too much tme on their hands!

You back in Auckland?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!

well ive been having a baby! Big girl, over 10lb! Gracie! Been rather unwell with it all, so not been around much lol!

Hows u? U still in uk?

Congratulations on Gracie!

Yep, still in the UK for the mo. Our visa application is in and we are waiting on the extensive character checks needed on my hubby as hes from a 'high risk' country.

We 'hope' to be in Oz for October but you can never tell can you.

I bet you have a kiwi passport now!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations on Gracie!

Yep, still in the UK for the mo. Our visa application is in and we are waiting on the extensive character checks needed on my hubby as hes from a 'high risk' country.

We 'hope' to be in Oz for October but you can never tell can you.

I bet you have a kiwi passport now!
No no kiwi passport!

Just ticking along.

Hope things go good for October, been a long wait hasn't it! Wares Sukhi? Is he under a different name? Or has he signed out lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.