Reload this Page >

Hi One and All!!!!!

Hi One and All!!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2013, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Happyhammer80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi One and All!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheCockneyKiwi
Another Fellow Hammer here. STH in the Alpari Lower. Waiting for my visas to come through! Will miss the hammers for sure!

The only advice I can give from my recent experience is

1) Try to find work somewhere that isn't Auckland
2) Do your research and apply / Go direct to companies. Recruitment consultants are a waste of space (IMHO and I used to be one!)
Looking a bit grim with the current injury list ever growing, now that Reid is out for a few weeks...
Don't get up there as much as I'd like but always manage to get a stream of the game...
Thanks for the info will most certainly look into that
Old Nov 8th 2013, 10:19 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

back on track

So what is your points total atm ?
Old Nov 8th 2013, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
back on track

So what is your points total atm ?
At the moment it is 135, so close yet so far!!
Old Nov 9th 2013, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

I was born in east ham so am a hammers fan but don't actually like football.....COYI
Old Nov 9th 2013, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moonie2011
I was born in east ham so am a hammers fan but don't actually like football.....COYI
Lol sometimes I wish I were the same, well I think my wife would like it that way...was ready your little blog from the start of your job offer to you actually moving out, wow! It certainly happened fast. Well done
Old Nov 9th 2013, 8:10 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happyhammer80
was ready your little blog from the start of your job offer to you actually moving out, wow! It certainly happened fast. Well done
yeh not exactly, you should read what happened before all that
Old Nov 9th 2013, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah a bit of a journey before which resulted in nothing except a lot of heartache and money spent but we are here now and loving it
Old Nov 9th 2013, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future

Another Irons supporter here! Family seat is Canning Town! When I was living on the North Shore, along the East Coast Road was a house with a WHU flag flying on the staff! Best of luck Happyhammer80 in your move.
Old Nov 9th 2013, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

found the link of the tv piece

http://www.3news.co.nz/Hospitality-f...x#.Un6kNIP2_IU
Old Nov 10th 2013, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happyhammer80
And we're at that stage in life through a number of upsetting incidents we've decided a new challenge is needed
Good for you.

FWIW - My wife is a Kiwi, which is the start of why I'm here - I'm absolutely certain that had we lived in the UK for much longer, our relationship would have been at breaking point before long - owning to a few, as you put it "incidents".

The change was needed and my how it's worked. As a couple and as a family life is much, much smoother since we got to NZ.

Sure, we all have our rocky patches but it was getting difficult.

A change is as good as a rest and all that.

It's funny really, I suppose I could have gone anywhere. If my wife was an Aussie or American, going to Australia or America might have bore the same results.

I don't think it's necessarily New Zealand is the reason we're happier, it's New Zealand as a result of change.

Look at me, giving advice and lending a reassuring (I hope) hand to a Hammer - my 20 year old self would be so disappointed
Old Nov 11th 2013, 12:40 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Bit of a bad result for you this morning Tommy - looks like 20,000 nuclear missiles wouldn't have got past Tim Krul today

FYI - Mark Smith is a Newcastle fan, go easy on him

Must ask (going off topic, back to football), did Ashley Youngs spirit take over Ramires' over the weekend?

Last edited by Tom1983; Nov 11th 2013 at 12:42 am.
Old Nov 11th 2013, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Bit of a bad result for you this morning Tommy - looks like 20,000 nuclear missiles wouldn't have got past Tim Krul today

FYI - Mark Smith is a Newcastle fan, go easy on him

Must ask (going off topic, back to football), did Ashley Youngs spirit take over Ramires' over the weekend?

14 shots on target. Problem is AVB will take a pounding from the fans on this, I don't know what more he can do? He's set up a team that's created 30 chances and they can't score, at some point the players need to front up.

Fair play to Krul however. All you can do as a keeper is get in the way. On another day millimetres could have been the difference between 3, 4 or 5 or more goals!!

As for diving in Football, something needs to be done - start with retrospective bans.

Fans are fickle as well as if Spurs fans can have a go at Ashley Young and Ramires whilst forgetting that they defended Bale for large chunks of last season, who was rightly booked on a number of occasions for simulation.