Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hi new to the forum

Hi new to the forum

Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

jonathang will become famous soon enoughjonathang will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Really Useful Thread

We made the move in 16 weeks, from deciding to arriving if it was the best way to do it! but we did it and with a 9 month old! And now 2 years later we have twins as well! So if you want to know what its like to have twins in Nz at 47 and 3 under 3 12,000 miles from home! I'll check back here often to see if we can offer any advice or share our experiences. Is there a section called kids in Nz I must look if not there should be!!

Cheers
J

Last edited by Sue; Mar 29th 2007 at 1:28 pm. Reason: Spilt from the "really useful" thread
Old Mar 30th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi new to the forum

wow that was a quick move

welcome to the forum

sorry no interest in the baby thing but thats just me phobic about children (nothing personal)

but wow 16 weeks start to finish thats kind of quick

Dawn
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Christ mate-you need a babysitter or what? That is some going-bet the fliht was interesting!! Vilkomen to you too people!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hi & welcome to the mad house