Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hi from Milford, North Shore - anyone like to meet up?

Hi from Milford, North Shore - anyone like to meet up?

Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:33 am
Just Joined

funtimes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi from Milford, North Shore - anyone like to meet up?

everyone is welcome, just need an idea of numbers.

saturday 3pm.

send me a private message and I can give you address and my contact details.

Richard
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Richard,

Sat would be ok for us, start moving into new house tomorrow.

Karen

PS Just got your text message
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Broaders is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All.

We are keen to meet all you North Shorers out there.

Have PM funtimes so they can let us know when and where.

Steve, Catherine, Tom & Matty.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:14 am
Just Joined

clemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant future

Hi

Would love to meet up with some expats for some friendly banter. In our late 40's - young at heart. Have three kids 18, 20 and 22. Live in Torbay area.

Claire
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clemos
Hi

Would love to meet up with some expats for some friendly banter. In our late 40's - young at heart. Have three kids 18, 20 and 22. Live in Torbay area.

Claire

Hi Claire,

We live on Beach Road in Torbay (1 month), we have a son who is 16. Would love to meet up and have a chat.

Karen
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:22 am
Just Joined

clemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant futureclemos has a brilliant future

Hi Karen

Sounds good - still trying to get into my private messages - not sure how system works. Prob need to get one of the kids to work it out for me
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

We shall be moving to Torbay in June and would love to meet up with you guys. Do you think it may be time to have another meet up by then?

Trenchfoot, I know a very responsible 15 year old girl who would love to babysit for you for extra pocket money. She apparently wants to save up to do a PADI course

Foxy
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

ajayshah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey-

Ajay here- im not on the north shore but am looking to hook up with some new people. I have been in AKL for about 4 months now.. living in the city centre doesnt bowd well to meeting people i have found!
although i dont have any kids am I ok to join you..
I am 30, am waiting for my work permit to come through so I can start my new job with Air NZ.. my wife is working already so I am spending most days on the the internet, i didnt think it was possible, but I am done with the intenet!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi Ajay

I wont be working for a little while as I will be 'home making'! It would be nice to meet up with you and your wife (and anyone else) when we get there. And yes, the internet can become quite boring after a while

Foxy