Hi at last

Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:49 am
Steve ww

Riggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi at last

Thought it about time we said hello.Been a member a while and spent many hours trawling through the info you guys have to give.Most of it really usefull, lots of it a little frightening.

Wife and I both nurses and do have jobs to go to. Due over in Feb but delayed due a number of things.

Hopfully everthing will work out.Will keep you informed.

Steve & Barb
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi at last

Hello & welcome to the forum, Where do you have your jobs. I'm also a nurse, working in Welly.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:45 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Riggo 60
Thought it about time we said hello.Been a member a while and spent many hours trawling through the info you guys have to give.Most of it really usefull, lots of it a little frightening.

Wife and I both nurses and do have jobs to go to. Due over in Feb but delayed due a number of things.

Hopfully everthing will work out.Will keep you informed.

Steve & Barb
Hi and welcome to the forum
Have some karma to start you off.
I'm a mental health nurse and work in Forensic ID in Porirua. Like Boopy asked, where are you headed?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:47 pm
Steve ww

Riggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the roughRiggo 60 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Hi at last

Hi Guys,
At the mo both have jobs in Palmy, although delay in move may change that, shall have to see.

How do you find nursing out their ? How long you been thier etc.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:45 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Riggo 60
Hi Guys,
At the mo both have jobs in Palmy, although delay in move may change that, shall have to see.

How do you find nursing out their ? How long you been thier etc.
Pretty similar as regards nursing but forensic is not hi-tech, so there may be a bigger difference in general. I've been here since October 06, been through major upheavals in the last few months but finding my feet again now. Still don't regret the move though