Hi from the Lakes

Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

jojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant future
Default Hi from the Lakes

Hi. Thought I'd better get round to introducing myself as I have spent the last month reading the New Zealand threads but not posting to any.

The family , me ( Jo), hubby Anton and kids Caitlin 9 and Reuben 8 today!!! are hopefully moving to the Auckland area in September. Hubby has a job with the Department of Corrections as a psychologist and I am going to be a mum. I feel I deserve it having been a primary school teacher for the last 14 years.
Just waiting on the final stamp on the PR form and have just got an offer on the house.

Can't wait to move. I have never been to NZ so will be a big adventure. At last I'll be able to support a national team that actually wins...tee hee!

Jo
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:53 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hi from the Lakes

Happy birthday Reuben!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

jojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant future

Ahh how sweet! Thank you so much for the greeting. Roo will be chuffed
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome, & a big happy birthday to Rueben.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:39 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Hi & a warm welcome Jo & family & happy birthday to Reuben sounds like youve got everything sorted...i'm heading for Auckland to in september & am also from your neck of the woods..Cark! its coming round so quickly, enjoy your adventure.
ceri
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ceri,
Small world isn't it? I've just done a parachute jump in Cark!

Whereabouts in Auckland are you headed?

Jo
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:47 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

OMG so you're one of the nutters dropping from the sky over my parents house at the weekend !! a bit too daring for me..
im going to be working in Parnell but undecided on where to live yet but cant wait.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Yep, but only the once and then strapped to an instructor... that sounds really crude if you haven't read the earlier posting!

We are still debating where to settle, Hubby working in Albany so we are swinging between Titirangi and the Hibiscus Coast.

Can't wait to skydive in NZ
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Welcome to the forum JoJo .
I'm sure you'll find loads of help and friends here.