Hi Ho to you all

Old May 30th 2008, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

dustylegs11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi Ho to you all

Hi Ho to you all

We, that's me dusty, my hubby and 2 teenage kids, not forgetting our huge dog, are wanting to move to Wellington. We think in one of the Hutt areas. Never been to nz, but it just seems the right thing to do. We want to be part of nz and fit in. So we are going to be very open minded.
We hope to move within 4,5 or so months. As soon as we can to be honest.

Looking forward to chatting to you all soon.
Old May 30th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi Ho to you all

Hi dusty and welcome to the forum. Good luck to you all with all your plans, you're going to be busy!
Old May 30th 2008, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CCGM.IN.NZ
Hi dusty and welcome to the forum. Good luck to you all with all your plans, you're going to be busy!
Thanks for the welcome.
Yep busy busy busy. We are also selling everything and starting a fresh. Not sure if it is the right thing to do, but only one way to find out.
Old May 30th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

We more or less did the same. Didn't have anywhere near a full container, 90 boxes I think. I enjoyed getting new stuff to start our new life. Anyway, we're generally a friendly lot on here so any questions ask away in the main forum.
Old May 30th 2008, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Thats great, we are not that mad then, selling it all that is
I have been reading much on here, some good, some not so good. I hope that we are going to be doing the right thing in moving. Finding the right area will play a huge role im sure.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:17 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Nothing ventured nothing gained = sometimes you just have to put your faith in chance.

It's a brave move but I feel worth it. Takes a little settling in, we felt as though we were on holiday for at least 3 months, strange feeling.

Anything you need to know, you should find someone on this site who either knows the answer or can point you in the right direction. We have quite a few characters on site as you probably already know, good fun.

Best of luck, Departure day comes all too soon.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Thanks Howden for your reply

Yep, there are some great characters on here