hi everyone :)

Old May 24th 2010, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default hi everyone :)

Hello all from sunny Brighton just found joined this excellent forum and wanted to say hi. Just very recently married my New Zealand husband and put my residence permit in Wednesday last week.

Got my letter today from New Zealand House and because he's a returning expat my application gets priority which is really exciting and will have a decision by end of August (should be cut and dry but you never know do you!). Hopefully be on our way by the end of the year - last Christmas with my mum etc and then go join my brother and sis in law in Welly. Bit nervous but can't wait at the same time!

So wonderful to read everyone's stories all the best to those who are making the move imminently!
Old May 25th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all
Default Re: hi everyone :)

hello!

Congratulations on your marriage and very best of luck with your plans,

hope you will soon be on your way, ours was a longer journey to get a yes but it still happened quicker than we think it would ! so no doubt you will get your very soon

Dave and Helen
Old May 25th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much I'm pretty lucky being married to a Kiwi that makes the whole process so much faster! But have been dreaming of doing this for the last six years since we first got together and finally dream is beginning to become reality! I got rather emotional when I went to New Zealand House to hand my application in - all those years of waiting and planning.

You are so right it will fly by I certainly hope so anyway I can't wait to resign!
Old May 25th 2010, 7:03 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site many congrats on your recent marriage. Am also married to a Kiwi & my application went through very quick, in fact bit too quick We are just waiting to sell our house then we are off

Good luck with all your plans

Dewb
Old May 27th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you everyone, got a job interview over the phone next week so who knows could be there even earlier than we planned!
Old May 27th 2010, 9:58 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi & welcome to the site many congrats on your recent marriage. Am also married to a Kiwi & my application went through very quick, in fact bit too quick We are just waiting to sell our house then we are off

Good luck with all your plans

Dewb
Like Dewb I also married a kiwi (32yrs ago ) my application, last year, went through in super quick time as well so you'll be on your way before you know it congrats on your marriage & best wishes
B x
Old May 29th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnB
Like Dewb I also married a kiwi (32yrs ago ) my application, last year, went through in super quick time as well so you'll be on your way before you know it congrats on your marriage & best wishes
B x
Us Kiwi wives hey! He's worth it though and I am hoping to join you all soon
Old May 29th 2010, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

The_Foulgers will become famous soon enoughThe_Foulgers will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by londonescapee
Thank you everyone, got a job interview over the phone next week so who knows could be there even earlier than we planned!
Many congratulations on marriage and job interview, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jayne and Luke
Old May 29th 2010, 9:21 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonescapee
Us Kiwi wives hey! He's worth it though and I am hoping to join you all soon
for that interview.
Dewb