British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Hi everyone!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/hi-everyone-515341/)

karena.hooper Feb 18th 2008 8:01 pm

Hi everyone!!!!

Hi all,

This is my first time on this site - so hello to everyone!

Wow its quite over whelming seeing how many people out there are like me, keen to move to New Zealand!! Has anyone visited there before?? I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.

Hope to speak to some of you soon!

Karena

happynz Feb 18th 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Hi everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by karena.hooper (Post 5950490)
Hi all,

This is my first time on this site - so hello to everyone!

Wow its quite over whelming seeing how many people out there are like me, keen to move to New Zealand!!

New Zealand does intrigue a lot of potential emigrants, for sure.

Has anyone visited there before?

I don't have the visitor numbers at hand, but it is safe to say that many people have indeed visited New Zealand.

I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.

I've never been to a jobs expo. If you go, please report on what it is like as some of us who haven't been may be interested to know what happens at such an event.

Karena

Same same. :D

Welcome to the forum.

weejie Feb 18th 2008 8:37 pm

Hi all,

I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.

Karena

Hi there. Hubbie and I are going to the expo in Edinburgh on Saturday so will let you know how it goes. For now,welcome to the forum.:D

spid Feb 21st 2008 2:47 pm

We are going to the Leeds one in April (on the Sat) - see you there maybe.

Welcome - how far down the road are you?

karena.hooper Feb 26th 2008 7:38 pm

Well I have been researching places to live - Auckland looks quite appealing - it is just the job front i want to sort out before i arrive! 'Spid' - might see you there - and let me know how you go! :D

spid Feb 26th 2008 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by karena.hooper (Post 5986685)
Well I have been researching places to live - Auckland looks quite appealing - it is just the job front i want to sort out before i arrive! 'Spid' - might see you there - and let me know how you go! :D

where something distinctive (and let me know what it is) and we can chat