Wikiposts

Hi everyone!!!!

Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:01 am
Just Joined

karena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi everyone!!!!

Hi all,

This is my first time on this site - so hello to everyone!

Wow its quite over whelming seeing how many people out there are like me, keen to move to New Zealand!! Has anyone visited there before?? I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.

Hope to speak to some of you soon!

Karena
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:20 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hi everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by karena.hooper
Hi all,

This is my first time on this site - so hello to everyone!

Wow its quite over whelming seeing how many people out there are like me, keen to move to New Zealand!!
New Zealand does intrigue a lot of potential emigrants, for sure.

Has anyone visited there before?
I don't have the visitor numbers at hand, but it is safe to say that many people have indeed visited New Zealand.
I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.
I've never been to a jobs expo. If you go, please report on what it is like as some of us who haven't been may be interested to know what happens at such an event.

Karena
Same same.

Welcome to the forum.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

I heard there's a NZ jobs expo on in Leeds in April that I'm thinking about going to. Just wanted to know if any of you had been before and if you could give me any tips about going.

Karena
Hi there. Hubbie and I are going to the expo in Edinburgh on Saturday so will let you know how it goes. For now,welcome to the forum.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:47 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

We are going to the Leeds one in April (on the Sat) - see you there maybe.

Welcome - how far down the road are you?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:38 am
Just Joined

karena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the roughkarena.hooper is a jewel in the rough

Well I have been researching places to live - Auckland looks quite appealing - it is just the job front i want to sort out before i arrive! 'Spid' - might see you there - and let me know how you go!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:58 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Well I have been researching places to live - Auckland looks quite appealing - it is just the job front i want to sort out before i arrive! 'Spid' - might see you there - and let me know how you go!
where something distinctive (and let me know what it is) and we can chat