Hi everyone

Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:32 am
Just Joined

northeners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi everyone

Hi there we are Dave & Lorna 33 and 29 and are from a place called Southport in the nortwest. We have been here for just over a year now I am a Nurse and Lorna is a teacher we live just outside Wellington in Paraparaumu just found this site its great as we are looking to meet other Brits as the Kiwis are nice but aint always on the same wave length. I wonder if anyone can help about teaching, my wife is about to go back in to teaching I was wondering if anyone has any advice for her and what is the rate of pay she has four years experiance teaches age 7 to 11 and anyone wanting to meet up that would be cool as we still dont know to many people here yet
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to the forum Dave. Did your wife work in forensic rehab.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:41 am
Just Joined

northeners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the roughnortheners is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hi everyone

yep she did ID rehab