Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hi from Birmingham

Hi from Birmingham

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all
Smile Hi from Birmingham

Hi!

My partner, Mike, and i are soon to be moving (hopefully around april 09) to Auckland from Birmingham. I am 20 and Mike is 28. Just wanted to say hi and if there is anyone else moving to Auckland let us know. Would love to know how everything went? Maybe meet up when we get there? As it would be nice to get to know a couple of people.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi from Birmingham

Hi Kimberley,

Good Luck with your move ! We are also planning on moving to Auckland we would have loved it to be early next year but have only just submitted our ITA's.

Hope it all goes well for you
Annie x
Old Nov 7th 2008, 3:56 am
Just Joined

hippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the rough

hi back to you -
we are moving to the North shore area of Auckland, from Walsall (close enough to B'ham eh?) hope to go in the next few weeks - awaiting very impatiently for our ITA to complete.... have just recieved my off duty for christmas - and am praying we have left our sunny west midlands by then - I am not only working christmas day and boxing day - but am on the night shift new years eve too - whatever off duty they throw at me over that week in NZ can't be that bad!!! hope all goes well with your application.
Karen & Dave (& kids & dog!!!)
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hi there!!

My name is Dawn (yes Dawn French but not the famous one!!)

I was a community nurse in Walsall!!! Left 2 years ago having worked for Walsall for 27 years!! Lived in Brum though!!!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to this little NZ forum.

Have some newbie karma to get you started.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

mkumar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

I'm originally from West Brom. Now in Mt Wellington.

Looks like this will be the Midlands thread!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

I've flown from Birmingham Airport quite a few times

& I've been to Dudley Zoo!

Does that count?

Welcome to the forum x
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice

Hi

We live in Shirley, not far from you! Welcome to the forum and good luck with your move!

Lindsay x
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:20 pm
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice

Im from Marston Green right by the Airport although in Cornwall now, hoping soon to be Wellington.

Good luck with all your plans

Fi
Old Nov 24th 2008, 3:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Husband was originally from Wolverhampton before moving to Bournemouth and then to NZ.