Reload this Page >

hi any help with training

hi any help with training

Old Jan 18th 2013, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

ian68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi any help with training

hi
I have been looking to go to New Zealand with my other half. She is a registered nurse and I am an electrician which are both licenced jobs. I was wondering if I/we can do any courses or training in England to make the licencing a bit more straight forward when we get there. Any help or advice would be great.
Old Jan 18th 2013, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi any help with training

Hi .
Welcome,
Im a reg nurse and my partner is a sparky . We ve been here for just over 2 years , Its been far from easy . But we are both registered here now and settled
PM me and I ll give you advice.
Jo
Old Jan 19th 2013, 6:41 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

if you need info/help on the sparky stuff PM me
Old Jan 19th 2013, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian68
hi
I have been looking to go to New Zealand with my other half. She is a registered nurse and I am an electrician which are both licenced jobs. I was wondering if I/we can do any courses or training in England to make the licencing a bit more straight forward when we get there. Any help or advice would be great.
Firstly, your wife needs to be registered with the New Zealand Nursing Council before she is eligible to work here. Part of the criteria for registration is that she must also pass the IELTS test as well. ( http://www.ielts.org/)

Nursing in the UK is viewed as similar to that here, so no course/training is needed before you can work here, unless of course your wife has been out of the nursing profession for some reason, then she may need to do a return to nursing course.

Cant help with the sparky side sorry.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 11:00 am
Just Joined

ian68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RobDon
Firstly, your wife needs to be registered with the New Zealand Nursing Council before she is eligible to work here. Part of the criteria for registration is that she must also pass the IELTS test as well. ( http://www.ielts.org/)

Nursing in the UK is viewed as similar to that here, so no course/training is needed before you can work here, unless of course your wife has been out of the nursing profession for some reason, then she may need to do a return to nursing course.

Cant help with the sparky side sorry.
thanks for the advice