British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Hi, already here! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/hi-already-here-509203/)

Lemon Bear Jan 26th 2008 7:44 am

Hi, already here!

Not actually 'new' to this site but I can't access my old account :blink:. I can't remember my password & can't access it because my old email address is defunct :ohmy:.
Anyway, I fancied a fresh start with a new name. Hope that's ok Mods, I can't PM you yet!
We've been in New Zealand for just over a year now & love it. I can't imagine ever wanting to live back in the UK. We've had our ups & downs but it has all been worth it.

Good Luck to all of you who are at the start of the emigration process. It is stressful but the results are worth it.

LB

simonmarkellis Jan 26th 2008 8:00 am

Re: Hi, already here!

Originally Posted by Lemon Bear (Post 5841000)
Not actually 'new' to this site but I can't access my old account :blink:. I can't remember my password & can't access it because my old email address is defunct :ohmy:.
Anyway, I fancied a fresh start with a new name. Hope that's ok Mods, I can't PM you yet!
We've been in New Zealand for just over a year now & love it. I can't imagine ever wanting to live back in the UK. We've had our ups & downs but it has all been worth it.

Good Luck to all of you who are at the start of the emigration process. It is stressful but the results are worth it.

LB

Welcome Lemon Bear.... who were you in a previous life before you couldn't remember your password. This sites a little lite on Auckland representatives, as quite a few of us seem to reside in Welly, but hey ho! Hows life?

BEVS Jan 26th 2008 8:39 am

Hi .

I'm pretty sure I know what your previous user name was. ;) Just send me a PM to confirm it when you've made a few more posts.

Am loving the new name. :) Have some karma .

Lemon Bear Jan 26th 2008 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 5841024)
Welcome Lemon Bear.... who were you in a previous life before you couldn't remember your password. This sites a little lite on Auckland representatives, as quite a few of us seem to reside in Welly, but hey ho! Hows life?

Life's great thanks! I do love living in Auckland, there's loads to do & so many great beaches. We live far enough outside the city for it to feel like we are on a permanent holiday but it's close enough for work :thumbup:. So we have the best of both.

I shall keep quiet about my previous user name for now, not for any sinister reasons but just because I want a fresh start.;)

Lemon Bear Jan 26th 2008 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 5841115)
Hi .

I'm pretty sure I know what your previous user name was. ;) Just send me a PM to confirm it when you've made a few more posts.

Am loving the new name. :) Have some karma .

Will do Bev :D Thanks for the karma :wub: