Reload this Page >

Hi all....new to NZ and in the Wellington area

Hi all....new to NZ and in the Wellington area

Old Oct 14th 2009, 3:12 am
Just Joined

EleanorJeram is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi all....new to NZ and in the Wellington area

Hi all,

Well after what seems like years of planning we made it over. Landed on the first of Oct....the OH started work this week, I'm still looking. My second day on my own

Can't believe the changable weather at the moment, but still loving it. We are planning on going out to play floorball tonight...but it involves walking to get there and so that may change

Is there anyone out there in the Wellington area? Looking at the meetups Auckland seems the place to be! But we didn't want to go there. Would really love to meet some friendly faces in Welly (other than the guy in the bank!)

Ellie
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:51 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all....new to NZ and in the Wellington area

Originally Posted by EleanorJeram
Hi all,

Well after what seems like years of planning we made it over. Landed on the first of Oct....the OH started work this week, I'm still looking. My second day on my own

Can't believe the changable weather at the moment, but still loving it. We are planning on going out to play floorball tonight...but it involves walking to get there and so that may change

Is there anyone out there in the Wellington area? Looking at the meetups Auckland seems the place to be! But we didn't want to go there. Would really love to meet some friendly faces in Welly (other than the guy in the bank!)

Ellie

Hi there!! welcome & best wishes for the start of your life in NZ!! sounds as though you are enjoying so far....

Currently living in Wellington UK arriving in Wellington NZ next year so unable to meet up just yet!! but sure someone living in southern hemisphere will be along soon!!!

B x
Old Oct 17th 2009, 11:57 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ellie, welcome to the site. Wow it must be so exciting to start your brand new life in NZ! Hope it all goes glitch-free for you Keep us updated on what it's all like! We hope to eventually get to Wellington (I would have preferred the South Island but most of the ICT jobs seem to be in Auckland and Welly). Good luck settling in etc
Old Oct 18th 2009, 10:09 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to this NZ forum.

Happy Posting.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:57 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome good luck settling in NZ.

Have fun exploring & for job hunting

Dewb
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya and welcome from us as well