hi all

Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:59 pm
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice
Default hi all

we're new to this part of the forum as we have been trying to get to oz but circumstances have changed with regards our entry and the removal of pathway D (TRA).
so i have been chatting to a few people and have been told that NZ could be a better option for us my job is a ventilation installer and the OH works in accounts unfortunatly my job has no formal qualifications however i have been doing it for 18 yrs this has been the stumbling block with regards to oz so my question to anyone who can help is are the rules the same as in oz any advice would be greatly recieved cheers
si
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:13 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: hi all

Lovely username.

Welcome. Take a gander at this to get you started

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...nd_Immigration

Be aware that New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) loves for its applicants to have verifiable qualifications along with relevant experience. Without qualifications you may find it tough to get a positive outcome.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:48 pm
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice
Default Re: hi all

Originally Posted by happynz
Lovely username.

Welcome. Take a gander at this to get you started

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...nd_Immigration

Be aware that New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) loves for its applicants to have verifiable qualifications along with relevant experience. Without qualifications you may find it tough to get a positive outcome.
thanks happynz very helpful that link although without the qualifications it could well be an uphill battle thanks again
ivor