Hi all

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi all

Well were right at the beginning of all this, so I'll probably be asking all sorts of daft questions as time goes by
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:17 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all

Originally Posted by 2poor4this
Well were right at the beginning of all this, so I'll probably be asking all sorts of daft questions as time goes by
Welcome to the forum - have some karma to start you off
Don't worry about daft questions - ask what you need to know and I'm sure someone will have an answer......it may be a daft answer but you will get a reply!
Karen X
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Talking Re: Hi all

Originally Posted by 2poor4this
Hey there.
The dafter the better .
Welcome to this little corner of the cyber world.
Happy postings & have some karma just because........
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hi all

Oooo.....Karma,
Many Thanks for the welcome
Hopefully the daft questions will turn into informed confusion as people help me out.
I Look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers, Paul.