Hi

Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of
Default Hi

Well, not sure whether I am allowed to post here (with regards to the forum name) , however we are a family of 4 coming from Slovenia (some may not know where this is or it is often messed up with Slovakia, anyhow south of Austria and east of Italy is correct).

We submitted ITA last month and now "enjoy" the waiting game. Our favourite destinantion is Christchurch what we found out during our 1 month recce earlier this year.

And why New Zealand? It has been in my dreams for over 10 year now and now after the trip we're convinced it is the right place for us. Warm people, awesome lanscape, great food and system (let it be health, school, political, retirement) that works much better than ours ever will.

Hopefully you will still welcome me here despite the fact I am not British
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:26 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Kia Ora and welcome.
Couldn't give a monkey's where you originate from . We are all migrants, here.

Some of my most lovely best friends are Hungarian & make great soup and bread.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:39 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ibex View Post
Well, not sure whether I am allowed to post here (with regards to the forum name) , however we are a family of 4 coming from Slovenia (some may not know where this is or it is often messed up with Slovakia, anyhow south of Austria and east of Italy is correct).

We submitted ITA last month and now "enjoy" the waiting game. Our favourite destinantion is Christchurch what we found out during our 1 month recce earlier this year.

And why New Zealand? It has been in my dreams for over 10 year now and now after the trip we're convinced it is the right place for us. Warm people, awesome lanscape, great food and system (let it be health, school, political, retirement) that works much better than ours ever will.

Hi & Weclome!!
Hope you don't have to wait too long to realise your dream!!
It's lovely to 'meet' other 'NZ hopefuls'......wherever they're from
B x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 4:02 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

welcome! welcome!
everything happens quickly for you. Hopefully we will end up in Christchurch too! and then we can have a meet-up! woo-hoo!!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 4:39 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & welcome to BE ibex I'm not British too and I was given a very warm welcome on this lovely site. Wishing you the best of luck with your ITA and the rest of the process Christchurch is where I'd love to go too but it all depends on where we can find work! IF we ever get there that is
Old Nov 28th 2009, 8:57 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site, more the merrier

10yrs is a long time to have a dream, must be great to finally be having it realised

Best of luck with the whole waiting game......

Happy posting

Dewb
Originally Posted by ibex View Post

Last edited by Dewb09; Nov 28th 2009 at 8:57 am. Reason: spelling