British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Hi (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/hi-638686/)

jogin jo Nov 2nd 2009 4:10 pm

Hi

Hi i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

Me (Joanne) and my hubby, Paul and our 2 children are currently in the process of applying to move to new zealand. I'm a social worker and my hubby is heavy goods driver. Fingers crossed We hope to make the move in 2010.

looking forward to getting to know you all..

MnB Nov 2nd 2009 4:25 pm

Re: Hi

Originally Posted by jogin jo (Post 8064845)

Me (Joanne) and my hubby, Paul and our 2 children are currently in the process of applying to move to new zealand. I'm a social worker and my hubby is heavy goods driver. Fingers crossed We hope to make the move in 2010.

:thumbsup:Welcome to friendly, informative BE Joanne, Paul & little joggers, :fingerscrossed: & good luck with your plans.
B x

jogin jo Nov 2nd 2009 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8064879)
:thumbsup:Welcome to friendly, informative BE Joanne, Paul & little joggers, :fingerscrossed: & good luck with your plans.
B x

Thanks, Im sure we will have plenty of questions to ask along the way.

Dewb09 Nov 3rd 2009 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by jogin jo (Post 8064845)

Hi & welcome to this wonderful site, anything you need to know & didnt know you needed to know you will find out about on here :thumbsup:

Dewb

Kija Nov 3rd 2009 7:32 pm

Hello & welcome to BE :) I was clueless before I found this site, but I learnt so much and people are very helpful, hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Good luck to you with your plans!

jogin jo Nov 3rd 2009 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8068306)
Hi & welcome to this wonderful site, anything you need to know & didnt know you needed to know you will find out about on here :thumbsup:

Dewb

Thanks Deb, im navigating around the site there lots of good advice and info to be reading up on

jo

jogin jo Nov 3rd 2009 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Kija (Post 8068361)
Hello & welcome to BE :) I was clueless before I found this site, but I learnt so much and people are very helpful, hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Good luck to you with your plans!

Yes i know what you mean i feel as thopugh im spending all of my spare time on this site right now.:thumbsup:

AngelaandJim Nov 5th 2009 7:28 am

Hi Jo

Welcome to this brill site won't be long before you are addicted lol

Hope everything goes well for you & your family

Angela x

jogin jo Nov 5th 2009 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim (Post 8072637)
Hi Jo

Welcome to this brill site won't be long before you are addicted lol

Hope everything goes well for you & your family

Angela x

Thanks Angela. Yes ive enjoyed trawling through the site so far. Think i have information overload though.

bolton1 Nov 6th 2009 8:29 am

Hiya -any social work kind of questions ask away or pm me - happy to help :) Hope your plans go smoothly, good luck:fingerscrossed:

killercat Nov 6th 2009 8:50 pm

Welcome to the site JoginJo, beware its addictive lol good luck with your plans x
Jacki

HHBoP Nov 8th 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Joginjo and welcome to u n urs :D

jogin jo Nov 8th 2009 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by HHBoP (Post 8081787)
Hi Joginjo and welcome to u n urs :D

Thanks HHBop,
I wish you well with your forthcoming move. You appear to have progressed quickly?

MooMoo290373 Nov 8th 2009 11:48 pm

Hello and welcome :thumbup:

HHBoP Nov 9th 2009 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by jogin jo (Post 8081940)
Thanks HHBop,
I wish you well with your forthcoming move. You appear to have progressed quickly?

Hi and thanks Jogin jo - I have been very lucky my only major stumbling block has been selling the house. Have 2 interested couples but neither in a position to put an offer in. Am grateful for that as had no viewings for 4 months plus, and have had to drop price twice. Were it not for that I would have been welcoming the summer in Whakatane. had to email my employer who is waiting for me, and due to delay they have had to pull the town I wanted, but hey ho - will still have a job in Waiariki area. The EOI to ITA stage was advertised as 10 days and they took significantly longer, and I thought they would MA me but they didn't, maybe due to the length of time that has elapsed since I was ill. The PR arrived much earlier than they said - by 4 weeks!!!! took me a while to absorb the e-mail when it came I can tell u!! How are you guys getting on?

HH