Hi

Old Oct 1st 2009, 2:29 pm
Banned

bryan.eloise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi

Hi all! brand spanking new here and looking forward to asking q's and getting feedback ;0)
hubby & i have found lots to think about already on BE, and we're looking forward to being part of it all now.
we are both south african/british citizens currently based in germany and are looking at nz (christchurch/darfield) or canada (calgary) as a place to settle and grow roots. the problem is deciding! both places have huge positives and some negatives and are equally appealing. damn, i wish i had a crystal ball
anyway, it's good to finally be here!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 2:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Hi & welcome to you both

Good luck with deciding and all your plans.

Dewb
Old Oct 1st 2009, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bryan.eloise
Hi all! brand spanking new here and looking forward to asking q's and getting feedback ;0)
hubby & i have found lots to think about already on BE, and we're looking forward to being part of it all now.
we are both south african/british citizens currently based in germany and are looking at nz (christchurch/darfield) or canada (calgary) as a place to settle and grow roots. the problem is deciding! both places have huge positives and some negatives and are equally appealing. damn, i wish i had a crystal ball
Hi - welcome to the site you'll get to read lots of other peoples experiences !which keep you going whilst playing the waiting game!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 3:20 pm
Banned

thanks all! we're off to have a looksee at christchurch and parts of the selwyn district later in October. I can't wait cos we've never been to SI. Did a triop to NI a couple of years ago and loved it, but decided that Auckland is too congested and far from the snow. we love snowboarding and the mountains, so CHC makes more sense
Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Hi and good luck in making that decision! can I have 1st dibs on that crystal ball when you find it
Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Cadibel
Hi and good luck in making that decision! can I have 1st dibs on that crystal ball when you find it
thanks, i'll pass it your way when i get my paws on it
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 3:29 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

thanks, i'll pass it your way when i get my paws on it
Hi both, welcome to be, great site and lots a info and help, great people on here welcome to our world

Tina. x
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 3:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi both, welcome to be, great site and lots a info and help, great people on here welcome to our world

Tina. x
thanks Tina!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & a warm welcome from us to!!
Hope you enjoy your visit to SI in October....... likewise,we've only ever experienced NI and are looking forward to checking out what lies further south.
Good luck with your plans!!
B x