hi

Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

waggy660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi

just thought we say hi hoping to get down to nz soon , iam a mobile crane op <paul> oh is a hotel manager<susan> looking for a job sponser too give us extra points, speak soon , love reading all posts,
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

welshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hi

Hi guys,

Just thought I would say hi. And Welcome

Where are you looking to move to Paul, we are from Cardiff/Caerphilly and hoping to hear to Welly for Christmas 2010.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:21 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Hello Paul and Susan

Welcome, best of luck with looking for a job.
Hope all goes well.

Pauline
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by welshman213
Hi guys,

Just thought I would say hi. And Welcome

Where are you looking to move to Paul, we are from Cardiff/Caerphilly and hoping to hear to Welly for Christmas 2010.
we are trying to get to aukland area but not much luck in finding a sponser at the minute , we are in the brecon area at the moment hope for more luck soon as my job in uk is slowing down.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by howden40
Hello Paul and Susan

Welcome, best of luck with looking for a job.
Hope all goes well.

Pauline
thanks for your best wishes looks like we will have to get an agent to help us as we seem to be stuck just sending cv,s over the net seems a bit pointless??anyone got any ideas how to get a sponser my job is on the short term list but no luck yet.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:46 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Hi Paul

You could put a seperate thread in the main forum asking about advice on CV's.
Check out thread 'why are salaries so rarely advertised' or someting like that, had a bit of advice you may find helpful

Pauline

Last edited by howden40; Jul 12th 2008 at 9:59 pm. Reason: added 2nd line
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

welshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by waggy660
thanks for your best wishes looks like we will have to get an agent to help us as we seem to be stuck just sending cv,s over the net seems a bit pointless??anyone got any ideas how to get a sponser my job is on the short term list but no luck yet.
Paul,

It maybe worth you attending the opportunity Expo in London in October,18-19th to be exact Should be quite a few recruiters there. We are going just to see what its all about £12.50 a ticket Children under 18 free.

John
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by waggy660
just thought we say hi hoping to get down to nz soon , iam a mobile crane op <paul> oh is a hotel manager<susan> looking for a job sponser too give us extra points, speak soon , love reading all posts,
84 salford on the move 02.pdf.pdf
don't know if this will work - attached is my "flying house"
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Attachment 70125
don't know if this will work - attached is my "flying house"
yes thats my department now all i need is that company to sponsor me ???
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:10 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried these:
http://www.smithcranes.co.nz/smithcr..._vacancies.php
http://www.titancranes.co.nz/

No jobs advertised with them on their website - simply says send your cv and covering letter. I know in Cch they always seem to be looking for crane drivers. Think there is only two crane companies down this way. Sorry, don't know about elsewhere but these two seem to be NZ-wide.

Hope this helps.