Hi

Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

PAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant future
Default Hi

Hi everyone
Im living in UK at mo In Amersham , near London
Ive got a job offer in Wellington Hospital , Wellington as a Physiologist , And apart from what ive read on the net , I dont know much about where im going or what its going to be like ; any id be most grateful for any info
Also Salary is $54900 a year is that average

Paul
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:21 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi

Hiya Paul

congrats to you on the job offer, can't help on the location front i'm afraid but there are plenty on here who definately will & there seems to be a really big expat community there. just wanted to say hi & welcome to the site, nice to see you.
ceri
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

PAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant futurePAUL M has a brilliant future

Hi Ceri
Thanks
where are you , you in NZ then
Its nice to get the job offer , but im very nervous and apprehensive really , I think its gonna be better than here in UK , are you from UK
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PAUL M
Hi Ceri
Thanks
where are you , you in NZ then
Its nice to get the job offer , but im very nervous and apprehensive really , I think its gonna be better than here in UK , are you from UK
Hi ya Paul and welcome to our little cyber world you might want to pm Boopy as she lives and works in Wellington as a nurse!She is absolutely fantastic at answering any questions you may have and she's soooooo friendly
Regards Gaynor x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Gaynor
Thanks
So are you in NZ at the mo
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry how do I pm Boopy please
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:43 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Yep, still in the Uk, well for the next 5 days yipee.... I fly out to Auckland on Wednesday! Im going to be based in Parnell working in Audiology hence my lack of knowledge on the Wellington area i'm afraid. i'm not surprised your nervous, it's a huge adventure to be embarking on, you kind of flick between nervous panic & uncontrollable excitement.. i really wish you all the best & when are you planning to arrive?
oh & keep an eye out for danny f & boopy they ar in your area
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ceri
yes will do thanks
You gota any last minute doubts , or are you happy to be going
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Thats the thing , ive not given a deff date , ive just sent my Talent Visa , think thats what its called to be checked and then wait for passport to come back to me
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PAUL M
Sorry how do I pm Boopy please
Hi ya Paul
If you go to the top of the page (right hand side) it says Private Message, click that and then go to compose (left hand side) put in Boopy and just type her a message then send she will probably pm you back so then you just click again Private message. I know she's been on nights as she emailed her earlier but she fantastic, I've made a true friend with her No we're not out there yet as we've 2 years to go yet, wish I was though. I'm in my last few months of nurse training and my OH is studying a degree in IT (we're very mature students) but we are also looking to go that way, either that or BOP but I suppose it's wherever we can find employment. Are you going out on your own?
Regards Gaynor x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
Hi ya Paul
If you go to the top of the page (right hand side) it says Private Message, click that and then go to compose (left hand side) put in Boopy and just type her a message then send she will probably pm you back so then you just click again Private message. I know she's been on nights as she emailed her earlier but she fantastic, I've made a true friend with her No we're not out there yet as we've 2 years to go yet, wish I was though. I'm in my last few months of nurse training and my OH is studying a degree in IT (we're very mature students) but we are also looking to go that way, either that or BOP but I suppose it's wherever we can find employment. Are you going out on your own?
Regards Gaynor x
Please excuse my grammar and spelling within that message I sent it without checking it!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi paul

welcome to the site, there are always loads of people who are hear to help, and plenty live in and around wellington who can help

good luck with it all

kirstie
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Hi

Hi Animal Crackers
I did my BSc in biology at UCL , and worked at various hosps , Frimley Park , Charing Cross, ,Chase Farm , Wycombe and Hillingdon , I do lung function tests
Oh two years to go ; bet that will go quick
Hi Kirstie
Hows you ; are you going to NZ too soon
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi paul

husband paul and i are hoping to get their by easter, we are in the processing of completing all our paper work, we dont have a job offer yet, but waiting til his registration comes through - he is an electrician, and we apply like crazy, we want to go to Invercargill and live semi rurally.
this site is great for people to offer advice and help whatever your query or subject may be.

hope your application goes smoothly

when are you hoping to get over there??

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Kirstie
Im hopeing in the New Year now , if they keep job open that long , they should do I hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.