Hi

Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Default Hi

Just to say hi to you all, and hope to be in New Zealand very soon.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:14 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by rockape
Howdo & welcome where abouts you heading to ? & what do you do ? tell all
Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

well I'm going to work in Lower Hutt, once my work contract comes through and hopfully live in upper hutt area.
I'm a locksmith by trade.

regards
Stan
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Welcome to the boards. Only been posting a short while myself, but everyone seems nice and crazy, and there is always someone who can aswer a question.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:35 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site Rockape (nice name, not ex-MOD are you?)

How far down the immigration road are you?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Hi

Hi Jack,
Just waiting to have a look at my contract when it arrives, then start the ball rolling. And yes ex Mod.

Regards

Stan(rockape)
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:14 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jack,
Just waiting to have a look at my contract when it arrives, then start the ball rolling. And yes ex Mod.

Regards

Stan(rockape)
Ex-Matelot

Good luck with the work matey
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Jack
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

zoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant future

Hi,

We are also looking to move to upper Hutt area, hubby has job in Lower hutt, just sorting medicals and visas out!

I have some mod experience but mainly geophysics.

Have you seen somewhere in upper hutt you like yet?

zoe
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Zoe,
Seen a few nice place but the company has offered to supply temp accommodation and transport so that I can get sorted out.
Also looked in Upper Hutt too, and not to bad prices.

Have you sorted out where you are going to live yet.

Got contract through and signed and sent back, just waiting for employers offer for job form for immergration.

Then sort out medicals and other papers.

Just on a high now, not taking OH as of yet as she said try it for6 months first.

Regards

Stan(rockape)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Hi Rockape, and welcome. Must say that's not a name I expected to hear again...but I won't hold it against you! (i'm ex-snowdrop)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

bet you that put a few shivers down your spine.

Like to keep in touch and may be have a meet up.

Regards

Stan

Per Ardua
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

bet you that put a few shivers down your spine.

Like to keep in touch and may be have a meet up.

Regards

Stan

Per Ardua
Yeah, that'd be good. I'm going to be down your way on and off 'til Aug on training (well, Wellington anyway), so maybe try to get a bit further to your neck o' the woods.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

I'm ex air tragic!!! Seems to be a fair few of us around here
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
I'm ex air tragic!!! Seems to be a fair few of us around here
Few of us Notts folks too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.