Hi!

Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi!

Just a quickie as I'm in the local library & this is the first time I've seen a computer in 4 wks.
We are settling in to life on the Whangaparaoa peninsula. Have bought 2 cars, a NZ mobile, a kettle & a picture - so no going back. We have found a great 3 bed furnished house to rent so that's a relief.
Dave's job is going well & I'm starting to think about working .
Will write more when I have more time.
Hope you are all doing ok wherever you are on the planet
love Annie.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi!

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
Just a quickie as I'm in the local library & this is the first time I've seen a computer in 4 wks.
We are settling in to life on the Whangaparaoa peninsula. Have bought 2 cars, a NZ mobile, a kettle & a picture - so no going back. We have found a great 3 bed furnished house to rent so that's a relief.
love Annie.
Hi Annie

Welcome to our end of the world, glad you are enjoying it so far

Work: what do you want to do that for? I wish I didnt have to work sometimes but then I think I would have to do more gardening, and I think I hate that more than this work lark...any thoughts of what you fancy doing yet?

I am on my second kettle already here and that was because I made th mistake of buying a kettle that was cheap and you have to unplug it from the wall to fill it up rather than being able to unplug the cord from it or lift it from the base and it was a pain in the bum to say the least (HOPE YOU DIDNT BUY THE SAME ONE )

Enjoy your new life

Dawn xx

Last edited by kwprwn; Feb 13th 2007 at 11:49 pm. Reason: forgot to sign it
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Annie. I'm whispering cos you're in the library!! Welcome Nelly!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hello Annie. I'm whispering cos you're in the library!! Welcome Nelly!!
dan you are a mad sod sometimes

hi annie glad things are going well, take care
xx
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:18 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

a kettle
"Jug"!!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:50 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mazi
"Jug"!!!
Surely "Kia ora" is a little more polite.

And if you are being so particular, how about "cell" as is cellular telephone, aka "mobile"?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:54 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asiatic
Surely "Kia ora" is a little more polite.

And if you are being so particular, how about "cell" as is cellular telephone, aka "mobile"?
Do they say that? All the Kiwis I knew said 'mobile' - spending too much time around an (English) English teacher probably!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:02 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Annie and welcome...

Now you have a kettle and a mobile you have to stay !!!!

Enjoy..
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:30 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

love Annie.
Thanks for the update, I'm glad you're settling well! Well, you're right, once you bought a kettle you're there for the long-haul!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Annie

Welcome to NZ.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:48 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Another quickie(story of my life ) as I'm in the library again. I can't wait for my own computer to arrive.
Well things have got really serious now as I have bought a washing-up bowl. So we really can't go back now
Actually, we are going to sign a contract on a house this evening( subject to all the usual conditions). So things are moving very fast for us. After having lived in rented accommodation for nearly 2 years I shall be glad to have a place I can do with as I like within reason.
I'm missing all the gossip about what you are all up to, I hope to be able to catch up soonish.
Take care everyone,
love Annie x.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:44 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Well things have got really serious now as I have bought a washing-up bowl. So we really can't go back now

Many congrats Annie! And I hope all goes well on the house purchase for you, crack open the bubbly!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck love.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:57 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Do they say that? All the Kiwis I knew said 'mobile' - spending too much time around an (English) English teacher probably!
Most kiwis I talk to call them cell phones
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:26 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys
Hi Annie,

Glad you are settling in so well.

And HUGE apologies for (still) not replying to your last PM. I am so so sorry. I went away on business for a week and then holiday prep (ie clothes washing galore & sorting out passports when the UK was covered under 3 inches of snow) and then my weeks hols which I am now back from. So thank you and hope you are doing well and are happy. All the best for a great year (of the pig =- anyone born in 1971 this is your year baby! )

Carmen.