hgv lorry driver

Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

angpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud of
Default hgv lorry driver

Hi my name is Paul and I currently live in the Uk and are seriously considring the move to NZ.I am married with 2 children(1&8) and live in a lovely village in sussex near Hastings.We are looking for a more relaxed life than we experience here.i am a hgv 1 driver and have heard stories of people getting into nz this way.Could someone please advise.Could you also advise on wages and working conditions for drivers.How much would we have to earn to live a decent life.
thank you
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:41 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hgv lorry driver

Originally Posted by angpaul
Hi my name is Paul and I currently live in the Uk and are seriously considring the move to NZ.I am married with 2 children(1&8) and live in a lovely village in sussex near Hastings.We are looking for a more relaxed life than we experience here.i am a hgv 1 driver and have heard stories of people getting into nz this way.Could someone please advise.Could you also advise on wages and working conditions for drivers.How much would we have to earn to live a decent life.
thank you
hi Paul check out the thread newcomer seeks advice pretty much the same questions as yours may help
Old Sep 14th 2006, 11:40 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hgv lorry driver

Originally Posted by angpaul
thank you
I thnk you need to look at the NZ immigration website too.