Here we come.

Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:07 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Here we come.

At last !!!!!!!!!
After being happily married for some 9 weeks now (and yes Mrs Al is still with me) we have packed our stuff, container came today and is now sitting on the docks awaiting that big boat. I finish work in 8 days time and we should fly on the 16th. Gonna hire a motorhome and tour for 4 weeks and sort a rental out somewhere in Howick type area near beach. Can't wait !!!!!!

At last, Mental Al is coming home !!!

Be good to hook up with people to help Mrs Al settle in etc and make friends etc etc....
Be good to hear from you all again.....

Fireman (mental) Al.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here we come.

Woohoo..... good for you!!

Remember we are not far away from you if you want to get in touch... just 20 minutes drive away from Howick. Hope you have a good trip and maybe see you soon.... SarahB
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hiya

I dont know you but I remember your wedding news!
Another one heading for Howick! Hope you have a fantastic time on the tour, I have always wanted to do that, we did it for just 4 days on SI and loved it.

Have fun
Take care, maybe a auckland meet up should be arranged in a couple of months? Let SarahB have some time to recover from the birth
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we will need to arrange some Auckland meetup at some point... that would be fun.

Theres plenty of brand new houses for sale here on Pine Harbour Estate if you fancy living in a seaside village.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 11:47 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe flight and here's hoping the weather stays nice for your arrival
Old Jan 5th 2007, 12:22 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Have a safe flight and here's hoping the weather stays nice for your arrival
Many congrats Al and Mrs Al! May you joyously raise the nuttiness factor of the Auckland area.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 7:49 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Many congrats Al and Mrs Al! May you joyously raise the nuttiness factor of the Auckland area.
And that's quite nutty

Oh good luck Mr & Mrs Al. Me & Mr Batty came here as newly(ish)weds (6 months) too and it's been a honeymoon ever since
Old Jan 5th 2007, 12:03 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
At last !!!!!!!!!
After being happily married for some 9 weeks now (and yes Mrs Al is still with me) we have packed our stuff, container came today and is now sitting on the docks awaiting that big boat. I finish work in 8 days time and we should fly on the 16th. Gonna hire a motorhome and tour for 4 weeks and sort a rental out somewhere in Howick type area near beach. Can't wait !!!!!!

At last, Mental Al is coming home !!!

Be good to hook up with people to help Mrs Al settle in etc and make friends etc etc....
Be good to hear from you all again.....

Fireman (mental) Al.
Widh you and yours all the best hon. Have you heard anything from annie(in the US)? I lost her email If you can give it to me or ask her to PM me that would be gr8)
Old Jan 5th 2007, 3:52 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations , have a safe flight & enjoy your tour
Old Jan 5th 2007, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahB
Yes, we will need to arrange some Auckland meetup at some point... that would be fun.

Theres plenty of brand new houses for sale here on Pine Harbour Estate if you fancy living in a seaside village.
Yes please (if I'm invited!). Will be great to put faces to names at last. Just going through a "cold feet" period at the mo, not helped by the sudden rise in negative posts appearing here just lately . So to know that a date is planned for a meet up soonish would be helpful!

Not long to go now Sarah, all the very best with it. You'll be fine, planned LSCS are usually quite relaxed. Before you know it mini SarahB will be screaming the place down:scared: .

Sorry to hijack
Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:59 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Sarah,
Any chance you could possibly pm me with any details you may know or have for the new builds at pine estate ?
any info would be great

Thanks mate, may well see you soon

Ali
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hey Sarah,
Any chance you could possibly pm me with any details you may know or have for the new builds at pine estate ?
any info would be great

Thanks mate, may well see you soon

Ali
Hiya, yes of course I will help if I can. Theres no end of new builds up there for sale, my friend who lives there said theres about 60 for sale. They are mainly all different to each other too and some have sea views, some dont. We have 2 estate agents in the village so I'll see if I can get some info from them for you.... I'll see what I can do but I'm in hospital on wednesday so bear with me. Maybe try looking at LJ Hooker or Barfoot and Thompson's websites meanwhile? The sections arnt huge up there though.... just depends what youre looking for.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
Yes please (if I'm invited!). Will be great to put faces to names at last. Just going through a "cold feet" period at the mo, not helped by the sudden rise in negative posts appearing here just lately . So to know that a date is planned for a meet up soonish would be helpful!

Not long to go now Sarah, all the very best with it. You'll be fine, planned LSCS are usually quite relaxed. Before you know it mini SarahB will be screaming the place down:scared:

Sorry to hijack
Thanks, Im freaking out a bit about wednesday, but I'm sure I'll be ok. It would be nice to meet up with some new people.