Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help!! Where do we go?

Help!! Where do we go?

Old May 21st 2008, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

starfish has a spectacular aura aboutstarfish has a spectacular aura aboutstarfish has a spectacular aura about
Default Help!! Where do we go?

Hello everyone,
Just wanted some advice, we have the chance with job offers to either move to Blenheim, Christchurch or Timaru. Hubby fancies Bleneheim, I lean more towards Christchurch. Kids just want to be near the beach!! Not sure where to go.

Plus any advice on cheap accommodation for a family of 4 would be useful.

Great forum, have found it really useful.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!! Where do we go?

Originally Posted by starfish
Hello everyone,
Just wanted some advice, we have the chance with job offers to either move to Blenheim, Christchurch or Timaru. Hubby fancies Bleneheim, I lean more towards Christchurch. Kids just want to be near the beach!! Not sure where to go.

If you want info on Timaru, then Stef'n'Paul are your people... they are there - i'm sure Stef won't mind you PMing her if she doesn't pick up this thread.
Old May 21st 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

What line are you in Star?
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Stef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud of

Hello there,

I live in Timaru and it is a beautiful place, just what we wanted from NZ. I will say though that it is a very queit place with only 25,000 people in the actual town so if you like the hustle and bustle and loads of shops then Christchurch would be your best bet. Christchurch is very nice place also, never been to Blenheim.

Get in touch if you want more info on Timaru, I would be happy to help.
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by starfish
Hello everyone,

Id say Christchurch ,,,,,,,,,, but then again Im biast