Help - Tauranga

Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice
Default Help - Tauranga

The joy of getting older and having crowns!! Managed to grind one in my sleep last night and discovered it broken this morning - doh!!

Having only been in the area for five months, any help from you fine people in recommending a GOOD dentist in the Tauranga area would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not good with dentists at the best times so even if you can suggest just the ones to avoid that will help too.

Thanks in advance.

Lyn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help - Tauranga

Originally Posted by Elsie03
The joy of getting older and having crowns!! Managed to grind one in my sleep last night and discovered it broken this morning - doh!!

Having only been in the area for five months, any help from you fine people in recommending a GOOD dentist in the Tauranga area would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not good with dentists at the best times so even if you can suggest just the ones to avoid that will help too.

Thanks in advance.

Lyn
Wine and pliers!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:56 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Wine and pliers!
Not another quiet girls' night in round Liz's again ......
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Not another quiet girls' night in round Liz's again ......
I'll supply the wine, you bring the pliers!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

I'll supply the wine, you bring the pliers!
I knew I could rely on you fine women to provide a sensible answer...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

I knew I could rely on you fine women to provide a sensible answer...
So it's mine tomorrow, then!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:19 am

So it's mine tomorrow, then!
I'll just check my diary ... Yep, I'm free ... again ....

Sorry, back on thread, try asking Marika didn't she have some "work" done recently? On her teeth ...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance.

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

we have been to " The Tooth Fairy" down at the Mount, opposite the cinema. There is a Scottish guy in there and I have to say he was great. Alternatively, there`s a night at Liz`s pulling teeth and i`ll bring the pliers and the pulling power as I wouldn`t let either of them two loose with any kind of tool.......ooer!
I`ll get me coat
Ash
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by Ash1
Hi Lyn,

we have been to " The Tooth Fairy" down at the Mount, opposite the cinema. There is a Scottish guy in there and I have to say he was great. Alternatively, there`s a night at Liz`s pulling teeth and i`ll bring the pliers and the pulling power as I wouldn`t let either of them two loose with any kind of tool.......ooer!
I`ll get me coat
Ash
(Hello Gawgus Man - waves from the cheap seats!)

And I'll have you know most of the time I've spent with Liz has been like pulling teeth anyway!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:57 am

" The Tooth Fairy" down at the Mount
Lyn - you know I work here don't you???
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi Lyn,

I`ll get me coat
Ash
Hi Ash

Nothing personal, but I think the Tooth Fairy sounds a lot more inviting than a night at Liz' with pliers...

Many thanks..
Lyn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the dentist in Bethlehem (opposite Countdown- an English guy called Hugh ? I had a check up and 2 fillings + annesthetic injection $330!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:41 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi lyn,

poor you, now seriously for a mo ladies, if thats possible, . I went to the dentist at the row of shops at the domain, he and receptionist were lovely people, and more reasonable than most around I have heard.

I just went in and asked for appt and signed forms etc.

M. x
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helinuk
I went to the dentist in Bethlehem (opposite Countdown- an English guy called Hugh ? I had a check up and 2 fillings + annesthetic injection $330!
Thanks Helen....was he good? (As in allowing for anaesthetic to kick in before taking a huge drill to your mouth??)

Lyn
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Hi lyn,

poor you, now seriously for a mo ladies, if thats possible, . I went to the dentist at the row of shops at the domain, he and receptionist were lovely people, and more reasonable than most around I have heard.

I just went in and asked for appt and signed forms etc.

M. x
Thanks Marika....would you go back again? Im such a wimp when it comes to dentists...something to do with a madman in my youth trying to drill a tooth which had an absence in it.....not pretty..

L x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.