Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help - Relationship evidence for ITA

Help - Relationship evidence for ITA

Old Sep 13th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help - Relationship evidence for ITA

Hi there, was just going over the checklist for the ITA application- and it seems to require not only a marriage cert - evidence that we have lived together for the past 12 months!!!???
Now we have separate bank acc's etc.. and im a bit stumped ?
its beginning to feel soo weird!! - anyone got any advice as to what we could submit with out application in this area??
Gratefully awaiting any advice!!!
Berni
x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: Help - Relationship evidence for ITA

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi there, was just going over the checklist for the ITA application- and it seems to require not only a marriage cert - evidence that we have lived together for the past 12 months!!!???
its beginning to feel soo weird!! - anyone got any advice as to what we could submit with out application in this area??
Berni
x
Hi Berni. You could send utility bills, life assurance policies, holiday bookings (past & future), any joint savings accounts? I'm sure others will be able to come up with other suggestions.

A
Old Sep 13th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reylan
Hi Berni. You could send utility bills, life assurance policies, holiday bookings (past & future), any joint savings accounts? I'm sure others will be able to come up with other suggestions.

A
We also had the birth certificates for the children with both names on and our passports were issued within a day of each other.
It was also suggested if we had any post that was addressed to both of us on the envelope, we should keep that. (an odd one cos most post comes in windowed envelopes) but you never know.
What about tenancy agreements, mortgage stuff, hire purchase agreements, invitations to parties!!! it all helps x
Photos may help if youve been together forever like we have- although we didnt have photos cos they are all safely stored away in the container

Good luck x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Berni
x
Hi,

We sent marriage cert, photos of us together, copies of bank accounts with money going in and out of each others accounts, council tax bill which has both names on, and anything else which we could find!!!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

We similar to you, no joint bank accounts or mortgages etc. We sent in photos. A wedding invitation from Italy with its postmark and addressed to us both. Polling cards, Car insurances with each other as named driver. Letters addressed to us both. Ryanair flight details with us as named passengers flying out together. It really wasn't a lot of stuff and I expected some form of query but we had none

Last edited by Numptyhead; Sep 13th 2009 at 6:21 pm. Reason: can't spell
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Great ideas.... so thanks to all of you!!
We have some 30 plus year photos of both of us (bt they may not recognise as now!!) lol!!!!!
We do have a savings account together,, and a recent flight printout to our sons wedding last weekend?
So we will get our stuff together now.. a warm thanks to all ur advice .. as per usual!

Berni

x
Old Sep 13th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Wills are another thing you could use provided you haven't left it all to the cat
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

MrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant futureMrCFD has a brilliant future

I think most things have been covered, but just to say we were amazed that they went in to our passport travel records and had a print out of our travels. I'd been travelling alone for work occassionally and we had to explain why we weren't together during those times!

Photos and emails helped. Having our two daughters with us, wedding rings, marriage and birth certificates meant absolutely nothing to them.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

shevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really nice

Berni
x
Hi berni,

I am in the middle of collecting all this up myself!

So far I have tenancy agreements with both our names on
Bank statements, showing money going into each others accounts
Emails we sent each other
Cards that people have given to us
One Envelope with both our names on!, this is difficult as everything is by email now and I have thrown nealry all our paperwork out
One wedding invitation
A copy of an adoption cert for our cat!
i am getting friends/family to write statements saying how long they have known both of us etc..
Photos- pref with other people in them to, family etc..
Flight itineries/holiday bookings
Council Tax certs..

I thought that we had hardly anyting BUT then I checked through all our emails in the SENT box and found quite a lot more than I thought we had (as we deleted the sent messages less!

hope this has given you a few ideas!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I included an adoption certificate for a dog

We had lots of problems as we had two houses and two seperate - well everything really, yet we were living together in one of the houses. We managed, as above You'll be fine.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shevvie
Hi berni,

I am in the middle of collecting all this up myself!

So far I have tenancy agreements with both our names on
Bank statements, showing money going into each others accounts
Emails we sent each other
Cards that people have given to us
One Envelope with both our names on!, this is difficult as everything is by email now and I have thrown nealry all our paperwork out
One wedding invitation
A copy of an adoption cert for our cat!
i am getting friends/family to write statements saying how long they have known both of us etc..
Photos- pref with other people in them to, family etc..
Flight itineries/holiday bookings
Council Tax certs..

I thought that we had hardly anyting BUT then I checked through all our emails in the SENT box and found quite a lot more than I thought we had (as we deleted the sent messages less!

hope this has given you a few ideas!
Thanks so m uch for that Shevvie... have now found some more 'stuff' its a bit annoying.. bt hopefully they will believe that no one else will have either of us!! lol xxxxx
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
I included an adoption certificate for a dog

We had lots of problems as we had two houses and two seperate - well everything really, yet we were living together in one of the houses. We managed, as above You'll be fine.
Jan and Neil - thanks for the advice - xxxxxxxx hope its all going good for u!!
xxxxx
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrCFD
I think most things have been covered, but just to say we were amazed that they went in to our passport travel records and had a print out of our travels. I'd been travelling alone for work occassionally and we had to explain why we weren't together during those times!

Photos and emails helped. Having our two daughters with us, wedding rings, marriage and birth certificates meant absolutely nothing to them.
MrCFD - thanks a million , have just got the old photos out!! lol xx
Berni

x
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Wills are another thing you could use provided you haven't left it all to the cat
hahaha!! no Cat
xxxx thanks!!!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
We similar to you, no joint bank accounts or mortgages etc. We sent in photos. A wedding invitation from Italy with its postmark and addressed to us both. Polling cards, Car insurances with each other as named driver. Letters addressed to us both. Ryanair flight details with us as named passengers flying out together. It really wasn't a lot of stuff and I expected some form of query but we had none
We found a thanks you card from a friends wedding in spain a couple of months bk!! thanks Maria
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.