Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HELP PLEASE nz nursing registration

HELP PLEASE nz nursing registration

Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

jakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nice
Default HELP PLEASE nz nursing registration

Hiya all, I havent been on here for a while, has anyone recently registered with the nz nursing council ? Ive been going through their list of fees today but i am a bit lost, i am a level one registered nurse in England and our registration process is quite easy. The nz has quite a few different sections and fees which I cant figure out I would be grateful of any help.
Thanks
Jaks
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP PLEASE nz nursing registration

Hi Jakie -I registered with the NZ council july 2009. the fee is $485. if your registration is not granted (dont know why it wouldnt be if you fulfill the criteria) you get the $50 refunded. Once you have your nz registration you then apply for your APC which costs $96 per year.Have you sat your IELTS yet as you need this before you can register.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

jakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nice

Hiya ive sat my illets and have the results i need on the second attempt. I tried to work out the nz fees but i got a bit lost its so much more complex than the nmc and more expensive to ! thanks for your help
Old Jan 21st 2010, 8:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I've moved this to the main forum so more people can see it.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much for that Bev
Old Jan 21st 2010, 9:52 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jakie
Hiya all, I havent been on here for a while, has anyone recently registered with the nz nursing council ? Ive been going through their list of fees today but i am a bit lost, i am a level one registered nurse in England and our registration process is quite easy. The nz has quite a few different sections and fees which I cant figure out I would be grateful of any help.
Thanks
Jaks
From memory
Ragdolls 2 is spot on
but you can always email them or even phone my wife phoned a couple of times it doesn't cost that much to call.
its like the UK you have to renew each year. I think that costs $96
They are not the quickest so it takes a bit of time to get it all sorted
you can also check on line to see if you are registration has gone through.
good luck
Old Jan 21st 2010, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jakie
Thanks
Jaks
Hi, i registered about April time last year. Go on their website and down load the forms. Start getting references together now and ask your Uni about getting course details ready for applying. They take about 6 weeks and will be a pain if you forget anything so make sure everything goes to them first time round. Good luck, Bevissa
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Have sent PM with email contact for person I dealt with

Phyl x