Help with EOI

Old Jan 1st 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Question Help with EOI

Hi All,

We are currently filling out EOI on-line need help with the following questions:

A12 - Taxation number (where do we find Paul's Taxation Number? or not necessary to give one?)

G1 - Indicate why you believe this work experience should be recognised etc! How much information should we submit? do they want loads of info or a few short lines at this point?

T1/T3- Do you have other family members?

Paul and I both have step-brothers & sisters as our Mum's both
re-married so do all of these have to be listed and all relevant nieces & nephews??

K1 - Which box do we tick for me meeting minimum standard of english?
(As I am an Essex Girl born & bred) do I tick the none of the above box?
I have my basic CSE's and a Body Massage qualification but none listed on their list!

Cheers Claire & Paulx
Old Jan 1st 2006, 4:36 pm
Tired & Emotional (Hic!)

Inspector Clouseau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help with EOI

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi All,

We are currently filling out EOI on-line need help with the following questions:

A12 - Taxation number (where do we find Paul's Taxation Number? or not necessary to give one?)

G1 - Indicate why you believe this work experience should be recognised etc! How much information should we submit? do they want loads of info or a few short lines at this point?

T1/T3- Do you have other family members?

Paul and I both have step-brothers & sisters as our Mum's both
re-married so do all of these have to be listed and all relevant nieces & nephews??

K1 - Which box do we tick for me meeting minimum standard of english?
(As I am an Essex Girl born & bred) do I tick the none of the above box?
I have my basic CSE's and a Body Massage qualification but none listed on their list!

Cheers Claire & Paulx
Ha Ha - I feel better now. I Completed the same online form the night before last and stumbled at every hurdle you have.
Last first - Both my wife & I ticked the box that that said basic qualification conducted entirely in english. (why dont they have a "it's my first language" option??? )

For the relations we just did direct line relatives and we did include brothers, sisters, nephews etc (in case they mant to follow in future) and drew a line under Uncles and cousins otherwise we would have gone on for ever.

I was as stumpted as you for the for the work experiance justification. Generally just used a few lines spinning out the theme of "cos it is!"

Finally I thought we have a combined social security number and taxation number in the UK - so I put down our NI number down in both parts.

But beware - I dont know what I'm doing!!!!