Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

help with an enquiry driving permit in nz

help with an enquiry driving permit in nz

Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with an enquiry driving permit in nz

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
...or some sort of mirror perhaps??
It was meant to be a joke!!!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:08 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
It was meant to be a joke!!!
lol, thanks magaret. Goodness, the Uk would be disastrous if 16 yr olds were let loose, its bad enough with the ones that do it illegal!!!!!

Tina. x
Old Nov 9th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing that you will in Tauranga please look in my signature you will find a good place to shop in Papamoa, a taste of home.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

i bet they dont do Hollands pies though
Old Nov 9th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by colandros
i bet they dont do Hollands pies though
Now you are asking for a miracle. However they do make a good pork pie.They have friends in Cambridge who come over once a month to stock up their freezer
Old Nov 9th 2009, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
...or some sort of mirror perhaps??
Mirror what's that !!! I thought they were all removed when the veichle was imported.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

You have to remember that the roads are no where near as congested as they are in the uk.
That said its a good job they arent as the standard of kiwi driving is shocking.
Its a bit scarey when you see the kids on their way home from school,
loads of cars being driven by kids with school uniforms on.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:48 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
Now you are asking for a miracle. However they do make a good pork pie.They have friends in Cambridge who come over once a month to stock up their freezer
mmm I have already looked at the link a while back, will be a very good place to visit as soon as we get there and feel our feet.

Thanks M

Tina. x
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

dont forget http://www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz/ in onehunga.
He'll deliver a big box of english goodies for only 10 bucks postage
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:34 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by colandros
dont forget http://www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz/ in onehunga.
He'll deliver a big box of english goodies for only 10 bucks postage
OMG I cannot believe the price of everything, Iv just driven the hubby mad, blurting out like I had torrettes, no offence to anyone, I cannot explain my shock any other way. Brittish food I will not be buying over there, well I say that now I know, lol.
#
Tina. x