Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help, business name needed !

Help, business name needed !

Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:52 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help, business name needed !

Hi,
On a brighter note, i'm in the process of starting up my own painting and decorating business to run side by side with the career as a fireman, one slight problem, i cannot think of a decent name for the business, i've had a few ideas but not too sure on them, can you come up with a name !
I thought of 'Touched Up' but thought that some people may get the wrong idea or be offended, thought of 'Brushed & Rolled' but again, not too sure.... please help !!!

Big Al.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:58 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help, business name needed !

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hi,
On a brighter note, i'm in the process of starting up my own painting and decorating business to run side by side with the career as a fireman, one slight problem, i cannot think of a decent name for the business, i've had a few ideas but not too sure on them, can you come up with a name !
I thought of 'Touched Up' but thought that some people may get the wrong idea or be offended, thought of 'Brushed & Rolled' but again, not too sure.... please help !!!

Big Al.
I used to call my friend's solicitors "Bodgitt & Scarper" ...

Maybe not the impression you were after?!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:00 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I used to call my friend's solicitors "Bodgitt & Scarper" ...

Maybe not the impression you were after?!
Had thought about that but may not get the business i need !!! ha ha.

Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi Big Al

Maybe BrushStrokes !!!!! I liked that TV show

God it`s a difficult choice. Im sure your come up with something good.

Will give it some thought

Last edited by Steve and Julie; Apr 7th 2008 at 10:04 am.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:01 am
Who me ?

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Hi Big Al
Hi.......or was Hi BIg Al the suggestion for the business ?..ha ha
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Anything on here.........?
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers2...7130708AAAQ4rV
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:03 am

Had thought about that but may not get the business i need !!! ha ha.

"Rollin, Rollin, Rollin ..."

"Big Al's Stripping, and painting, plastering etc."

Where do you live, maybe we can do something with the area name?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:06 am
Who me ?

"Rollin, Rollin, Rollin ..."

"Big Al's Stripping, and painting, plastering etc."

Where do you live, maybe we can do something with the area name?
Big Al's Stripping....sounds good !, don't think the wife would appreciate the phone calls asking me to perform at a 21st though !!!.....

Live up in Manly (just had to be eh!) on the Whangaparaoa penninsula.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:08 am

Big Al's Stripping....sounds good !, don't think the wife would appreciate the phone calls asking me to perform at a 21st though !!!.....

Would have to be "Manly Decorating - Real Men Wear Overalls ..."
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:09 am
Who me ?

Originally Posted by karonious
Paint that seems good, wasn't Brush Strokes a tv programme back in the 80's on BBC1 for those who'd know ?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:10 am
Who me ?

Would have to be "Manly Decorating - Real Men Wear Overalls ..."
Ha ha.......good one, would have to get my backside back in the gym to make it complete !
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:20 am

Ha ha.......good one, would have to get my backside back in the gym to make it complete !
You could take your business cards to any fire fighting call outs you get - or would that be a little insensitive?

I like the lawnmower man's van round here "Papamower Man"
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:24 am
Who me ?

You could take your business cards to any fire fighting call outs you get - or would that be a little insensitive?

I like the lawnmower man's van round here "Papamower Man"
I had suggested that to my boss that i leave my cards at jobs we go to but he said unless he gets a cut..........so i said why do i have to cut you, can't i just slap you !

Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:26 am

I had suggested that to my boss that i leave my cards at jobs we go to but he said unless he gets a cut..........so i said why do i have to cut you, can't i just slap you !

Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

What about 'Manly Makeovers'!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.