hellooo

Old Mar 7th 2008, 5:36 am
Just Joined

sticks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hellooo

Hiya. I'm new to the site and quite new to Auckland too. Came out here on my own a couple of months ago, and so far so good. Wanting to know where the best diving shop is in Auckland if anyone has any suggestions? Spanx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hellooo

Hi, I hope you are enjoying Auckland...
Can't help with a dive shop,
Try asking your question on the main forum, not everyone looks in the Introductions section
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:45 am
Just Joined

LawrenceW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am new to Auckland and have been here for 6 months

Lawrence
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:34 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

There's one in Takapuna, don't know if its the best or not but diving equipment seems quite expensive in NZ.

Welcome to you both.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:07 am
Just Joined

sticks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LawrenceW
Hi I am new to Auckland and have been here for 6 months

Lawrence
how are you finding auckland? was a bit hard for me to find a job - not sure whether they like the british! whereabouts are you from?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:29 am
Just Joined

LawrenceW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am from Sheffield and I came 6 months ago to work for the health board. I think that the kiwis are a bit guarded about the Brits but they are dependent on us working here particulary in health. Auckland is fine it is a real cosmopolitan city which surprised me with all the asian communities. I think it is very diverse and that all the populations bring something to the city. I am enjoying it How about you
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:13 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

'Sticks' works with me - and we might keep her