Hello from the UK

Old May 1st 2007, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough
Smile Hello from the UK

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am new to this forum and have been doing a bit of lurking about and reading previous posts which have been really helpful and interesting. Thought I'd say hi!

We are a family with one child (18 months) who want to try out New Zealand for a different way of life. We don't have any major gripes with the UK (ok, maybe a few) but then we realise that no-where is perfect and New Zealand will have it's problems too. Basically our main aim for going to NZ is to live somewhere where we can have the beach on our doorstep, take part in more outdoor activities and give my son a more 'outdoorsy' lifestyle and get away from the crowds.

So far we have just received our ITA which is due in August so we're in the process of getting all the information together and basically putting our whole lives into an envelope.

Hope I can add my views and advice to any posts that I can help with and thank you in advance for all the help I'm probably going to need when it comes to packing up our lives and moving to NZ.
Old May 1st 2007, 1:43 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hello from the UK

So, you got through your EOI okay, then. Well done. Now to get that ITA sorted and on its way.
Where are you headed in New Zealand?
Old May 1st 2007, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough

Yeah, we got news of decision successful for our EOI just last week. It was a LONG 3 month wait though as we don't have a job offer.

We have some distant family in Auckland so we might start out there but we could end up anywhere depending on where hubby gets a job. Would prefer North Island though, just for the weather.

Once we've submitted ITA we plan to do a recce trip to see where we want to live as it would narrow down the search.

Am on the look out for a family friendly area with lots of facilities for kids.
Old May 1st 2007, 6:01 pm
mrs want2gonow

just sam will become famous soon enoughjust sam will become famous soon enough

welcome to the forum, just ask if you have any questions , there are plenty of families that have been in your position and im sure they can give you any advice you need. i would help if i could but im still stuck here for the time being. sam
Old May 1st 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Well done on getting your ITA. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Well as smoothly as this process can ever hope to be anyway
Old May 1st 2007, 8:12 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

hey there cant help much imafraid as not there yet myself but plenty of folk on here who can... just wanted to say hi & happy posting
Old May 6th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tentun View Post
Am on the look out for a family friendly area with lots of facilities for kids.
New Zealand is for you then guys.

Kia Ora and make yourself at home here.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:28 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum

If you need any help just ask

Enjoy
Old May 6th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all

Hiya, and welcome to the forum

Many congrats on getting your ITA and best of luck with all your plans