Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello there, new here also.

Hello there, new here also.

Old Dec 21st 2012, 8:43 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Hello there, new here also - Synky

Just wanted to say hello.

We too are at the start of our NZ journey...possibly moving to ChCh in a few months if I can get a suitable job there (I'm in Water). We had originally thought Wellington but gotta go where you can work!

My biggest concern is having a house to sell after getting a job offer and I'm most excited about...the weather! (Well I do live in Scotland!). No, not the weather, the adventure and the change in lifestyle.

Anyway, I'm sure ill post more in topic, now I've got the first post out of the way.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Dec 22nd 2012 at 12:55 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 12:54 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello there, new here also - Synky

Originally Posted by Synky
Just wanted to say hello.

We too are at the start of our NZ journey...possibly moving to ChCh in a few months if I can get a suitable job there (I'm in Water). We had originally thought Wellington but gotta go where you can work!

My biggest concern is having a house to sell after getting a job offer and I'm most excited about...the weather! (Well I do live in Scotland!). No, not the weather, the adventure and the change in lifestyle.

Anyway, I'm sure ill post more in topic, now I've got the first post out of the way.
Hi Synky and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your post to a new thread of it's own, in case you get missed in the other thread.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 6:15 am
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello there, new here also.

Thanks SH.

Re reading my post I forgot to mention that I have 3 young children and a dog, so already your forum has been helpful.