British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Hello Peeps (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/hello-peeps-673126/)

Wilester Jun 19th 2010 9:51 pm

Hello Peeps

Early days for us trawling forums at the moment. Im a Police officer approaching a date that i can retire (If the new govt actually gives me a pension). So i will be about 50 years young when i do get serious about it.

Married with a grown up daughter and a daughter who is 8 years old.

Im looking at Dept of Corrections jobwise either as corrections officer or probation officer. They have told me they do recruit from overseas.

There appears to be a wealth of info on these forums so i have alot of reading to do, probably late night with a cheeky red. :thumbsup:

Just thought i would say Hello to you good peeps ;)

Dewb09 Jun 19th 2010 10:13 pm

Re: Hello Peeps

Hi & welcome to the site wilester, yep you certainly will find a wealth of info on here. Ask away any questions you may have & have a good look around the site.

Cheers, enjoy that cheeky red ;)
Dewb

BEVS Jun 20th 2010 6:01 am

Ello, Ello, Ello..... :p

Welcome to this little NZ forum.
Have a good browse around and Happy Posting.

simonsi Jun 20th 2010 3:08 pm

Hello and welcome, there is a corrections officer or two amongst the membership, can´t remember names but BEVS will no doubt supply from her encyclopedic knowledge of members if you need them.... :thumbsup:

Wilester Jun 20th 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome. :wub:

scrubbedexpat094 Jun 20th 2010 11:01 pm

Welcome Wilester. You can use the Search facility at the top of the page to find old threads on jobs in corrections etc. :thumbsup:

RobDon Jun 20th 2010 11:08 pm

Hello & Welcome from us too Wilester.
;)

Kelly33 Jun 21st 2010 12:10 am

Hello and welcome from me too :)

Am Loolah Jun 21st 2010 5:22 am

Originally Posted by simonsi (Post 8644814)
Hello and welcome, there is a corrections officer or two amongst the membership, can´t remember names but BEVS will no doubt supply from her encyclopedic knowledge of members if you need them.... :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome.:thumbup:

Fooferfish is one of our users who is a Corrections Officer, if you have any questions specific to that as Vital suggested you can use the Search Forum tab or start a new thread in the main forum.:thumbsup:

Happy posting.

Wilester Jul 17th 2010 10:48 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 8645692)
Hello and welcome.:thumbup:

Fooferfish is one of our users who is a Corrections Officer, if you have any questions specific to that as Vital suggested you can use the Search Forum tab or start a new thread in the main forum.:thumbsup:

Happy posting.

Cheers Am Loolah :wub:

Foo has been most helpful i keep Harassing him by PM :thumbsup: