Hello Peeps !!!!!

Old May 19th 2009, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello Peeps !!!!!

Hi Everyone,

We are looking to emmigrate around August/September next year. (Wish it was this year lol). We are in a state of confusion about how to do things, how long things take, where to live, jobs and the all important medical.
I have a blood disorder so think it may be a problem. We are going to New Zealand at end of Oct for 3 wks hiring and a Motorhome to get a feel for the place.

Can anyone help with the medical side of things ?????????????

Angela
Old May 20th 2009, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Peeps !!!!!

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Hi Everyone,

We are looking to emmigrate around August/September next year. (Wish it was this year lol). We are in a state of confusion about how to do things, how long things take, where to live, jobs and the all important medical.
I have a blood disorder so think it may be a problem. We are going to New Zealand at end of Oct for 3 wks hiring and a Motorhome to get a feel for the place.

Can anyone help with the medical side of things ?????????????

Angela
Hi Angela and welcome to NZ (hopefully) not that much different than Dundee ..... hahaha

It depends on what you men by blood disorder, my OH is type 1 diabetic and we got here no real issues but any questions give me a shout and I will try me best to help

Alan
Old May 20th 2009, 3:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angela, a warm welcome to BE.

Have a browse around the site. You can use the Search This Forum tool bar to ask for FAQ's. If you want to try and see if you can get specific advice start a new thread in any of the sub forums. Also the Wiki is pretty handy.

Happy posting!

Loolah
Old May 20th 2009, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alanmacc
Hi Angela and welcome to NZ (hopefully) not that much different than Dundee ..... hahaha

It depends on what you men by blood disorder, my OH is type 1 diabetic and we got here no real issues but any questions give me a shout and I will try me best to help

Alan
Hi Alan,

We are hoping it is totally different to Dundee LOL

I have Antiphospholipid Syndrome in a nutshell it means my blood clots too quickly. I take tablets everyday and have thankfully never had a clot (touch wood) hehe. I also have under active thyroid but it is under control. Did your wife have to go through lots of hassle for her medical or was it straight forward ?

Angela
Old Jun 8th 2009, 6:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi angela.
You may want to try asking this on the Immigration forum or in the General Nz forum. There are plenty of folks around these areas that have had concerns over their medicals.
More folks hang out in these areas so you'd maybe get more response in those.