Hello NZ

Old May 11th 2010, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

atmosphericmaz888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello NZ

Hi there,
Just made myself a member of the site and looking for info and be gently with me for a while until i've settled in... I have visted NZ twice now, 1st for 2 months travelled North + South Islands, 2nd time for 6 weeks. I fell in love with the country and its people. I did put in an EOI back in 2008 and was accepted but unfortunetly the job offer fell through due to the global economic downturn..so i have been struggling on here in the UK ever since wishing I was there... South Island perhaps would be my first choice because i love climbing mountains then throwing myself off them again when i get to the top, a little odd perhaps but it works for me. Would consider North Island perhaps somewhere i could go and catch my own dinner from the ocean....?? The choice of venues are endless and all equally appealling to moi..... Just need the work/job to sustain myself. I am a single 38 year old chap looking for, wanting that change..ASAP

Just wanted to know how things are there now in NZ??Work wise?? I am a registered plumber and gas engineer (Gas Safe), registered with the Engineering Council here in the UK and also a member of the Chartered Insitute of Plumbers & Heating Engineers. Qualified on NG, LPG & OIL, I also have limited experience on renewable but would like to explore this more, think the green option is becoming more appealing to the masses now... Ground source,air source etc etc

I have been looking at the forum and keep coming across BEVS??? If your there please get in touch i am lead to believe your fella is a plumber/engineer? I also read the post about the hoops we have to jump through with the "BOARD", i am fully aware of the protocol and processes etc......

So i would appreciate some feedback please everyone on work etc. I would be looking to come over around Oct/Noc this year if things are obviously favourable. Thanks for reading my "War + Peace" epic post......

Look forward to your reply..

Thanks The Atmospheric One.........
Old May 13th 2010, 3:16 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello NZ

Originally Posted by atmosphericmaz888
Hi there,
Just made myself a member of the site and looking for info and be gently with me for a while until i've settled in... I have visted NZ twice now, 1st for 2 months travelled North + South Islands, 2nd time for 6 weeks. I fell in love with the country and its people. I did put in an EOI back in 2008 and was accepted but unfortunetly the job offer fell through due to the global economic downturn..so i have been struggling on here in the UK ever since wishing I was there... South Island perhaps would be my first choice because i love climbing mountains then throwing myself off them again when i get to the top, a little odd perhaps but it works for me. Would consider North Island perhaps somewhere i could go and catch my own dinner from the ocean....?? The choice of venues are endless and all equally appealling to moi..... Just need the work/job to sustain myself. I am a single 38 year old chap looking for, wanting that change..ASAP

Just wanted to know how things are there now in NZ??Work wise?? I am a registered plumber and gas engineer (Gas Safe), registered with the Engineering Council here in the UK and also a member of the Chartered Insitute of Plumbers & Heating Engineers. Qualified on NG, LPG & OIL, I also have limited experience on renewable but would like to explore this more, think the green option is becoming more appealing to the masses now... Ground source,air source etc etc

I have been looking at the forum and keep coming across BEVS??? If your there please get in touch i am lead to believe your fella is a plumber/engineer? I also read the post about the hoops we have to jump through with the "BOARD", i am fully aware of the protocol and processes etc......

So i would appreciate some feedback please everyone on work etc. I would be looking to come over around Oct/Noc this year if things are obviously favourable. Thanks for reading my "War + Peace" epic post......

Look forward to your reply..

Thanks The Atmospheric One.........
Hi & welcome!
I'm afraid I can't help with any of your questions, Bev's is def the person you need to get info from ...hopefully she'll see this and get to it However, there have been similar questions before to which Bev's has replied so in the meantime try using the search facility.
Good luck & happy posting
B x
Old May 13th 2010, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello NZ

Hello and welcome! You have made 2 good choices - one to join the forum and the other, of course, to consider emigrating to paradise