Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello from Nottingham, England

Hello from Nottingham, England

Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:40 am
Just Joined

PhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant future
Default Hello from Nottingham, England

Hi All. Thought I'd join up so just me saying hello. Moving from (not very sunny at the moment Nottingham) out to NZ on the 24th. Very very very scary but exciting too Phil
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice
Default Re: Hello from Nottingham, England

Hi Phil
Lucky you! Where are you heading and what are you planning on doing over there? Hubby and I have PR and are hoping to move mid Oct - just waiting to hear when we'll complete on our house sale and then there'll be no stopping us. We're going to Christchurch. Have a great time
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:51 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Cool bet you can't wait. Where are you heading to ? Bit cold here at moment but spring is just around the corner.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:52 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Welcome
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:55 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Welcome to the forum, when you arrive you need to get into meet ups or post thread saying you have arrive and want to meet people.

Anyway enough info, give us some

How many of you are their
Where do you hope to settle
Have you gone Visa route or plan on doing the 'job' when arrive,
nosey ah

Pauline
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

PhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant futurePhilS has a brilliant future

Hi All. Sorry for not getting back earlier - been dropping my better half off at the airport (Heathrow is still as evil and congested as ever so hopefully I'll be flying from somewhere else) and sorting out packing, letting agents etc.

Now, a bit about me.

There's myself and my partner who is a Kiwi herself and is flying out before me. We've both secured jobs in Auckland (North Shore and Newmarket.)

My partner doesn't need a visa but I did and was in the happy position of being able to choose between a works visa and a defacto visa based on our relationship. Bit of aggro but ultimately painless and no doubt a sight easier than trying to get one for the UK!

Nervous obviously but looking forward to the flight out now...

Phil

Originally Posted by howden40
Welcome to the forum, when you arrive you need to get into meet ups or post thread saying you have arrive and want to meet people.

Anyway enough info, give us some

How many of you are their
Where do you hope to settle
Have you gone Visa route or plan on doing the 'job' when arrive,
nosey ah

Pauline