Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello from New Zealand

Hello from New Zealand

Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from New Zealand

Hello and Welcome!! Glad to hear that you made it here in one piece..... but a little more insane by the sounds of it.... I'm glad we did the stopover now!!

My mate is doing the trip back in 2 weeks time with a 3 year old... a 2 year old and a 3 month old.... doing 3 stops though so maybe that will help break the trip up a bit.

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! Glad you like it here so far!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
mothing wrong - I was just trying to enter into the general merriment as I had nothing better to do other than go to bed!!!
Thank god for that.

Don't want anyone to think I am one of those miserable gits who enjoy be spiteful to people.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Have I said something wrong???

Hope not. Wasn't meant to be taken that way. I was taking the p*ss out of myself really considering I am at work and yet constantly chat to you lot.

Apologies Lardyl

Nici
You haven't said anything wrong at all!
I just meant that I would be the last person to say anything about people spending time on here as I dip in and out quite often myself and have racked up and average of 7.something posts a day
I work a mixture of lates, earlies and the odd night shift so it probably seems like I am on here all the time.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
You haven't said anything wrong at all!
I just meant that I would be the last person to say anything about people spending time on here as I dip in and out quite often myself and have racked up and average of 7.something posts a day
I work a mixture of lates, earlies and the odd night shift so it probably seems like I am on here all the time.
You are on here all the time.

I am the really bad one for getting paid to work then chatting on here to you lot.

Slap me now.....
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:08 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
You are on here all the time.

I am the really bad one for getting paid to work then chatting on here to you lot.

Slap me now.....
Shock Horror Probe: the secret life of Karen B, I am undone! my secret is out
I don't think my English boss comes on here but just in case: Rachael, I NEVER log in at work, honest!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

JoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura aboutJoandDean has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
It was a nightmare! We travelled with a 2 yr old and a 22m old .... NEVER again! If you have time, stay over somewhere! We flew from Manchester to Dubai, to Melbourne, then onto Auckland and the whole travelling time from leaving MAN to landing in AKL was 35 hours! We had delays, tears, tantrums, screaming bursts and no sleep! You'll be in transit unti Wellington too hopefully so I truly would advise a stay over somewhere! I'd rather walk back to the UK than suffer another journey like that again - seriously!

Where are you ?? We came from Blackburn! Good riddance I say!

Michelle x

Congratulations Michelle and Carl and kids

Just dreading the flight over myself now, we were thinking of doing the exact same flights as you from Manchester, we have a 3 year old and 8 month old

Jo x
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a country-warming pressie from me

Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good day to you M&C,welcome to the land of the long white asthmatic.
Conrats on getting here safely dudes.