Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hello - new here -Looking at New Zealand

hello - new here -Looking at New Zealand

Old Aug 18th 2011, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold
Default hello - new here -Looking at New Zealand

Hi all,
I'm not new to British Expats and would have been well known around the Australia forum 5 or 6 years ago. I'm currently in Sydney and thinking about possibly moving to New Zealand. Hoping to pick up some pointers and would be especially pleased to hear from anyone that's done the Aus>NZ move to see how they feel.
Cheers for now I'll browse around a bit.
TC
Old Aug 18th 2011, 8:38 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hello - new here -Looking at New Zealand

Hello and welcome over to the NZ forum. You'll notice we are a lot smaller than out Oz counterparts in numbers! But a friendly helpful lot.

There are a few who have done the Oz-Nz switch. Obviously you're best bet is to have a look in the main forum or start a thread. (Had a quick search can't find thread now, but it was bourbon-biscuit who did UK to NZ to Oz and then back to NZ!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hello - new here -Looking at New Zealand

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hello and welcome over to the NZ forum. You'll notice we are a lot smaller than out Oz counterparts in numbers! But a friendly helpful lot.

There are a few who have done the Oz-Nz switch. Obviously you're best bet is to have a look in the main forum or start a thread. (Had a quick search can't find thread now, but it was bourbon-biscuit who did UK to NZ to Oz and then back to NZ!
thanks.