Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hello from lichfield

hello from lichfield

Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

apb - bb has a spectacular aura aboutapb - bb has a spectacular aura aboutapb - bb has a spectacular aura about
Default hello from lichfield

hi all

found this site few weeks ago and read some great advice - so thought i'd better sign up and introduce myself - i'm ann married with 2 sons (teenagers)we live in lichfield staffordshire (in the midlands sort of )
really trying to get to n.z - visited last year for 3 weeks to get a feel for the place toured north and south islands and loved it.

hubby retraining as plumber at the moment (was telephone engineer) hoping that will give us a new start and new life - but hey ho get all excited then reality sets in and get scared !! well enough of the boring stuff and just like to thank all of you for posting great info. (my hobby - talking )

thanks
ann
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello from lichfield

Originally Posted by apb - bb
hi all

found this site few weeks ago and read some great advice - so thought i'd better sign up and introduce myself - i'm ann married with 2 sons (teenagers)we live in lichfield staffordshire (in the midlands sort of )
really trying to get to n.z - visited last year for 3 weeks to get a feel for the place toured north and south islands and loved it.

hubby retraining as plumber at the moment (was telephone engineer) hoping that will give us a new start and new life - but hey ho get all excited then reality sets in and get scared !! well enough of the boring stuff and just like to thank all of you for posting great info. (my hobby - talking )

thanks
ann
Welcome to the site Ann! I hope everything works out for you, any questions just ask away, someone here will know...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there and welcome to this little NZ forum

As you may have read , my husband is a plumber and we have been in NZ now for three and a half years.

As your husband is retraining as a plumber, please make sure that he gains an NVQ3 or equivalent in C&G, which is the UK fully certified level , for a trouble free emigration application.

Happy Posting
Karma your way
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome Ann and family.