Hello from the land of song

Hello from the land of song

Old Aug 9th 2009, 10:31 am
Just Joined

kazzapop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from the land of song

Hello and shwmai from Wales
Just to introduce myself;
I'm a nurse who's seriously considering moving to NZ; sheep not being a reason lol.
I hope to get loads of useful info from you all and from what I've read so far I've picked the right place.
Look forward to your help soon
Diolch yn fawr
Old Aug 9th 2009, 2:18 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Hello from the land of song

Originally Posted by kazzapop
I'm a nurse who's seriously considering moving to NZ; sheep not being a reason lol.
I hope to get loads of useful info from you all and from what I've read so far I've picked the right place.
Diolch yn fawr
Welcome, yest this site is fab!!!!! We quite new to the site too, Im a nurse and live in Cardiff, where too in Wales you from???? What nursing job do you do? Im a district nurse at the moment.
I have a job, hoping to be out there Jan 2010, submitting on 18/08/09, so cannot wait, going to hand it in in person and have a day up there with the boys> Again, welcome and ask away.
tina. x
Old Aug 9th 2009, 3:51 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from the land of song

Originally Posted by kazzapop
Diolch yn fawr
Hi & welcome, it is such a brilliant site very informative & very friendly.
Someone will always be able to help answer any questions you may have.
Also great to just be in touch with others who are going/have gone through the process as well.

Getting a bit worried though, seems nurses from Wales are all leaving
Make sure I try not to get ill or injured in Wales

Dewb
Old Aug 10th 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

nzfarmers is a jewel in the roughnzfarmers is a jewel in the roughnzfarmers is a jewel in the roughnzfarmers is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Hello from the land of song

Hi all, also from South Wales. Now living near the stunning township of Lincoln, Christchurch.
This is a great site with so much useful information which we still use even after four years here.