Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello, From the Isle of Wight

Hello, From the Isle of Wight

Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

mart19630 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, From the Isle of Wight

Hi Everyone, just joined forum for the first time, I have just got my visa and am now in the proccess of selling my house ready for my move to New Zealand.
I notice the majority of members emmigrating are couples or families, Is there many single people that take the plunge and if so how do they fare once there i.e. do they find it a struggle financially on one wage.
would appreciate any tips, help or advice before I go.
I am hoping to get a job in Christchurch and settle.
Many Thanks. Martin
Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:51 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hello, From the Isle of Wight

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forums.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martin

How funny is that - we are on the Island too!! I have just posted my first post in 'introductions'.

Hope the house sale goes well, seems the Island market is a bit slow though, what do you think?

Good luck
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to the both of you! The start is just as exciting as the journey here-you'll want it to go as fast as hell!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora.
and welcome to this little forum

I was just gazing at the IOW yesterday. We took m'Dad to Lepe.
We have lived in Nz for three years and just been back for a month long visit.

Lovely Indian summer you are having here in the UK.

See you on the other side.