Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hello, I'm new to the site

Hello, I'm new to the site

Old Oct 3rd 2010, 1:37 pm
www.hyperreality.net

Shingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant future
Default Hello, I'm new to the site

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, but have found the info on here really valuable. We're biting the bullet and are going to NZ on a 6 month holiday to look around, hopefully find a job and get a visa. My husband's parents already have residency there, so if we find a job we're hoping that they can sponsor us to get our PR. We've been planning this for ages and its now or never for us, we want to go before our daughter starts high school. Hopefully things will work out, otherwise we'll be back in the UK living in a cardboard box outside Sainsbury's! Wish us luck, I'm sure I will be back with loads of questions. Already feels like we're on a roller coaster!
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, I'm new to the site

Hello & Welcome, Happy Posting!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Shingi
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, but have found the info on here really valuable. We're biting the bullet and are going to NZ on a 6 month holiday to look around, hopefully find a job and get a visa. My husband's parents already have residency there, so if we find a job we're hoping that they can sponsor us to get our PR. We've been planning this for ages and its now or never for us, we want to go before our daughter starts high school. Hopefully things will work out, otherwise we'll be back in the UK living in a cardboard box outside Sainsbury's! Wish us luck, I'm sure I will be back with loads of questions. Already feels like we're on a roller coaster!
Hello and welcome have fun on your journey we have arrived here in NZ and are just finding our feet you will get great advice and support so do not be afraid to ask questions, rant and rage many of us have been there and are now ejoying the life we have chosen to pursue our dreams have come and do come true!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 12:05 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site you have found the most valuable tool in the whole move

Best of luck with the reccie

DEwb
Old Oct 4th 2010, 11:57 am
www.hyperreality.net

Shingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Hello, I'm new to the site

Thanks guys, I'm sure I will be a frequent visitor! Apart from my husbands parents, who live in Greymouth, we won't know anybody in NZ. We'll probably have a couple of weeks holiday when we first arrive and then its heads down to look for an I.T. job for my husband either in Christchurch or if no luck there, we might venture over to Wellington, who knows where this journey will take us. We love stress!