Hello from Hull

Old Jul 25th 2010, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

HullTruckerMonty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Hull

Hey all new to the site, thought id register after a quick poke around.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:38 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Hull

Hi & welcome to the site no been around much pass couple of weeks or so as we make the big move very soon.

Dewb
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:53 am
Just Joined

RogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant futureRogerG has a brilliant future

Hi Monty.

We managed to drag ourselves away from the various pleasures of living in Hull earlier this year and have settled outside Wellington.

As it happens, I now work for one of the largest logistics / trucking companies in NZ. Drop me your details via a pm and I'll pass it to our HR lady and see if any one knows any other companies who might be hiring.

Good luck, and if you want any more help just ask.

Up the Tigers!
Old Aug 1st 2010, 5:25 am
jogin jo

jogin jo will become famous soon enoughjogin jo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HullTruckerMonty
Hey all new to the site, thought id register after a quick poke around.
hi monty,

we have recently moved from Hull to cambridge near hamilton. hubby is a truck driver and he states there are plenty of jobs going here at the moment. All you have to do is make sure you have a HGV class 1.