Reload this Page >

Hello fellow NZ lovers!

Hello fellow NZ lovers!

Old May 22nd 2009, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

chippy-steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello fellow NZ lovers!

Hello All,
We are hoping to move to NZ early next year, I'm a 48 year old Carpenter, my wife is a hairdresser and we have 2 boys 18 and 14. We don't mind where we go, but we have all decided to go for it, so it's just down to the paperwork and complicated stuff now.
Looking forward to some good advice from you all. Thanks in advance.
Steve.
Old May 22nd 2009, 11:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello fellow NZ lovers!

Hi and welcome.

Happy posting.
Old May 24th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & welcome. Good luck with the whole emigration rollercoaster. It can get to be a bit frustrating at times, and a bit exciting, frightening, expensive and just about every other emotion you can think of . But we're all here and happy to share the experience with you, and give advice if we can help.
See you around
Old May 26th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Wellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to all

Welcome to the expat boards.

You'll get a lot of excellent advice here, but always remember Wellington's the best place to live...

Just kidding, it's the only place I really know.... but it is great.

good luck.